Welcome, Guest

Old School Runescape proceeds to break records
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Old School Runescape proceeds to break records

Old School Runescape proceeds to break records 3 years, 8 months ago #370654

The prep is not hard, it only had some RNG to RS gold drive you in deciding between inconsistent safe prep or more consistent prep which produces the final fight marginally harder. Either way should you die it is usually not due to prep errors but rather to pathing incorrect and becoming piled out from the floor/tornados. Chambers is hard. There are a lot of rooms to learn, but the majority of them amount to"equip the right gear, attack the thing." The single"difficult' part is olm, but he had very predictable attack patterns which are not automatically hard to navigate, there is just a lot of information you want to understand and keep in mind. Solo chambers is far more difficult than gauntlet, but it is team material and in a group it's incredibly easy.

I believe it is hard to imagine people will ever top these amounts after the emergency is over. You'd be correct osrs is a very niche game using a high time requirement to actually get where most individuals want when many people only want to sit down and play a few around of CoD everyday.Honestly however, RuneScape is excellent if you enjoy setting and accomplishing goals. You're able to see progress with every quest and kill. I would disagree with the time requirement. I was playing last year on a degree 3 skiller and am proud of my 86wc. RuneScape is appealing to casuals.

I thought OSRS died? Dying to be booted by thousands and thousands of nerds amirite. Having began properly playing with school because of lockdown I'm astonished at how good RuneScape is. So content. I did not know it was good. Now I've got 100 combat, pursuit Cape, all hard diaries (lockdown has been productive), I really don't see myself quitting when I could begin leaving the house again tbh. I wonder how many men and women are in exactly the exact same boat. In fact I am actively trying to get all the very shitty grinds out of the way so that when I eventually have a social life again I can invest my sport time doing things I like, such as bossing and slayer. Need to finish up complete elite void and 70 RC for all 70 stats, and then I will be glad.

I am not as far along as you but I feel same, only got membership for first time and don't plan to stop.Wow we are almost at the specific same spot in our development. I have been enjoying it but now I am thinking about what there is to do next and it feels like everything points to"move grind some thing forever to buy OSRS gold make enough bank and purchase endgame gear. Get 99s on the way". I've slowed down cause it is a tiny overwhelming.I think I love slayer too much frankly, feels just like the principal part of RuneScape for me personally. Im in 240 qp, all grandmaster quests performed, melee stats are 93/99/88, range 98, mage 91, slayer is 200k from 97, but my non combat stats are actually lacking, involving 55 to 70 on pretty much all besides con, which I only bothered leveling to acquire fairy ring, altar, pool, to help the slayer grind.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.44 seconds

Impresa di Installazione Impianti, Sistemi e Tecnologie per la Casa

LE NOSTRE SEDI:
Roma, Via Isole Figi 6, CAP 00121 Ostia Lido

Cagliari, Via E. Orlando, 15, Cap. 09127

Partita IVA 04494161005
Reg. Imprese TRIB. ROMA n.3444/93
CCIAA ROMA n. 771935

Il nostro numero verde è: 800 896 931
Il nostro telefono a Roma è: +39 06 5698910
Il nostro telefono a Cagliari è: +39 070 4511501