Welcome, Guest

What do you imply?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: What do you imply?

What do you imply? 3 years, 2 months ago #373701

• Weismart
  • Fresh Boarder
There is a differnce, this guys wants to kill him to OSRS gold get pleasure you wished to kill him to get cash. Bandos has seen that a cost rise lately so activity in the gwds will of raised. Seriously? I voiced the fact tht all I wanted was that the experience of having killed a top lvl boss. I said a 1000 days tht all I wanted was pleasure, not money. . And tht any drops we obtained would be only a little incentive. That is why I only wanted stats which could let me survive the sergents.

There is a high prospect of dying in the event that you use the stats I suggested within this subject. The stats in your topic are stable ones. 80/80/80 is unlikely to die unless you are trying to brew spam while your at like 300lps. Just tele if you're stressed. I believe minimal is similar to 75/75/75 with 70 prayer as well as a tort? That will most likely net you .75-1 kill, depending upon luck. Use a whip, not a godsword, get given a bgs for your spec and expect you reach blessed, since Graardor has great def.

What do you imply? Well if your looking to remain there a great amount of time and AFK Guthan's armor is a fairly good choice. The special effect of the entire set makes it easier to AFK there without perishing and the stats for Guthans armor are fairly good as well. The only disadvantage is the armor (along with ever other Barrows armor) is degradable.

Isn't that largely for defense training however? I will keep that in mind later but does anyone have some advantage recommendations? Have u thought on shooting some armour their afterward when u low on health heal up and put your additional amour again if so I recomend just a chest and d legs or buy RuneScape Mobile gold somthing idk.

Re: What do you imply? 2 years, 7 months ago #378264

• jiuer784
  • Junior Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.35 seconds

Impresa di Installazione Impianti, Sistemi e Tecnologie per la Casa

LE NOSTRE SEDI:
Roma, Via Isole Figi 6, CAP 00121 Ostia Lido

Cagliari, Via E. Orlando, 15, Cap. 09127

Partita IVA 04494161005
Reg. Imprese TRIB. ROMA n.3444/93
CCIAA ROMA n. 771935