Welcome, Guest

Cosplay Deutschland - Finden Sie eine Riesenauswah
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet consectetuer Ut elit laoreet ligula hendrerit. Quis convallis ut lacus eros sit tortor egestas enim malesuada consequat.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Cosplay Deutschland - Finden Sie eine Riesenauswah

Cosplay Deutschland - Finden Sie eine Riesenauswah 3 years ago #374285

• kllander
  • Senior Boarder
Cosplay is about having fun. We dress up and build awesome props and costumes because it is what we love to do. Cosplay should never be a race to get more likes or followers. As soon as it starts to get too competitive, that is when the fun stops and all the drama begins. I want this to be a community in which we support each other!

Re: Cosplay Deutschland - Finden Sie eine Riesenauswah 3 years ago #374286

If you just want to do cosplay as a hobby you don’t need to create a Facebook page or a website. That being said – being a self employed artists, a cosplayer, a prop maker, a photographer, an illustrator or in any other creative profession, where you are your own boss and have to make a living – the importance of a effective Social Media presence has become a main influence on our success.

Over the years and with new artist pages every single day, it has become progressively more difficult to get noticed. Facebook artificially limits the reach of fan pages to make ad money, Twitter just isn’t of much value for artists and Instagram only works well on mobile and is slowly turning into a second Facebook (I am 99% sure in a matter of months they will ‘give’ you the option to pay for better reach and ads as well).

Re: Cosplay Deutschland - Finden Sie eine Riesenauswah 3 years ago #374287

• kllander
  • Senior Boarder
In the early days, when there weren’t one million different cosplay pages, it was a lot easier to be seen and even go viral but today we’re happy if only a small portion of our followers (the people who actually chose to follow us and want to see what we are doing) even notice if we post something new. I am not saying I have the solution to this ‘problem’ but I can give you a few advices that seem to work okay for me. Sooo… let me give you a helping hand with the following article!

Re: Cosplay Deutschland - Finden Sie eine Riesenauswah 3 years ago #374358

Here at CosplayHero, a German Cosplay shop, we want to offer the best selection so that you can easily buy all the cosplays your heart desires from just one place! From individual items such as cosplay wigs for the finishing touches to a complete cosplay steampunk costume or Spiderman costume or Halloween costumes, we want to offer you not just something, but EVERYTHING! From A for Assassin's Creed Cosplays to Z for Zelda Cosplays(or a link Cosplay) you can find everything here. Buy cosplays now in Germany's cosplay shop from Nuremberg.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.37 seconds

Impresa di Installazione Impianti, Sistemi e Tecnologie per la Casa

LE NOSTRE SEDI:
Roma, Via Isole Figi 6, CAP 00121 Ostia Lido

Cagliari, Via E. Orlando, 15, Cap. 09127

Partita IVA 04494161005
Reg. Imprese TRIB. ROMA n.3444/93
CCIAA ROMA n. 771935

Il nostro numero verde è: 800 896 931
Il nostro telefono a Roma è: +39 06 5698910
Il nostro telefono a Cagliari è: +39 070 4511501