Welcome, Guest

Mad God _ Tang Jiasanshao _ txt Novel Paradise
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet consectetuer Ut elit laoreet ligula hendrerit. Quis convallis ut lacus eros sit tortor egestas enim malesuada consequat.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Mad God _ Tang Jiasanshao _ txt Novel Paradise

Mad God _ Tang Jiasanshao _ txt Novel Paradise 1 year, 7 months ago #397919

• Robert236
  • Fresh Boarder
The words of the day came into my ears, and the blood of my whole body suddenly boiled up. I hate people calling me a bastard. Isn't a hybrid a human being? With a loud roar, I put my arms on the ground and sent my body twenty feet away. My wings full of black feathers were fully open to maintain the balance of my body. My eyes were full of hatred. Originally due to the formation of black eyes gradually turned red, followed by hair, wings from the root gradually from black to dark red, I am not a fallen angel, but a blood-red angel. Many scars on the body quickly healed, and had completely turned into blood-red long hair without wind. Even I didn't expect that I would go crazy in the case of the transformation of the fallen angel. The strength of the whole body increased crazily, and it surpassed my best state in an instant. In fact, after the transformation of the fallen angel, I could not be crazy again, because the fallen angel itself will always keep a clear mind, simply can not make themselves angry, let alone crazy, but the words of the day triggered a hidden pain in my heart, so that my anger suddenly erupted, in order to have this result. Stunned by my mutation during the day, he murmured, "You,interactive panels for education, what kind of monster are you?" My voice was as cold as a thousand years of black ice, and my voice was full of dead silence. "You hateful human, you go to die." My whole body turned into a red lightning and rushed to the day. The day subconsciously raised the pike, trying to resist my attack. The pike turned into ashes under my overbearing strength. I passed through his body. When I stood quietly behind the day, the whole body of the day exploded and turned into a rain of blood. The remaining consciousness told me that I could not stay here for a long time. I picked up the ink on the ground and quickly fled to the distance. My speed reached an unprecedented height, the scenery around me whirred past my ears, I kept flying in a straight line,interactive panel board, encountered any obstacles are through, no obstacles can stop me a minute and a second. Finally, my crazy blood gradually cooled down, floating in the air of my whole body a soft, fell to the ground, unconscious. The intense pain all over my body woke me up from my coma. I found that I had no fingers to move. The battle with the day was still vivid in my mind. The trauma had healed completely when I became a blood-red angel. What frightened me was the situation in my body. All the meridians are in a state of stagnation, and some places are still disordered, causing my whole body to ache abnormally, and I can only move slightly. With my ability to use any kind of alienation of the body is extremely difficult to support, not to mention the use of two at the same time, although the success of the day, but also caused great damage to my body. I reluctantly took out a pill and stuffed it into my mouth, closed my eyes and worked silently, trying to dredge the depressed meridians. But I found that the dark magic and mad fighting spirit in my body were very scattered, touch screen interactive whiteboard ,65 inch smart board, completely blocked in the various blocked meridians, and the energy was pitiful. I felt a burst of fear in my heart. Could it be that I was so useless? No, it won't. I still have a big goal to achieve. How can I be so decadent. I accidentally looked to the side, through the bright moonlight, I found Mo Ming lying quietly not far from me, I use my hands and feet, difficult to climb to it, my closest friend, even if I die, I will be with you. Without climbing twice, the strong pain from my body made me faint. As soon as I woke up, I continued to climb to Mo Ming. I was unconscious six times in a short distance of less than thirty feet. Finally, I succeeded in throwing myself on the body of Mo Ming's sword. I smiled contentedly and fainted for the seventh time. A cold breath came from my chest, which made me feel much more comfortable. I slowly opened my eyes and found myself lying on the sword of Mo Ming. The cold breath came from it. I was overjoyed and directed the cold breath to dredge the meridians in my chest with my consciousness. This dark magic is so weak that it is very difficult to penetrate a meridian. It took me seven days and seven nights to successfully dredge a small section of the meridian in my chest. Dark magic completely absorbs the remaining energy in the meridians into its own, which is more powerful than before.
I know that my injury is serious, and I can't recover overnight, so I just calm down and use this weak energy to dredge every day. A month passed quickly, although my strength has only recovered less than 20%, but it has not affected my action, as long as I do not lift my breath, my body is no different from ordinary people. During this period of hardship, I lost a lot of weight. It was almost time to start school, and there was no time to heal me. I found a mountain stream. He washed the dirt from his body, took out a new suit of clothes from his bundle, and set foot on the way back to the college. This experience made me more eager for great strength. I secretly vowed that I would be able to successfully control the power of the blood-red angel. If one day I became a four-winged blood-red angel who could control my body at will, there would be no more rivals for me on the mainland. Because of the serious injury to my body, it was difficult for me to walk. I had only one day's journey, but I walked for four days. Finally, I saw the gate of Tiandu College again. I supported my body with ink and hobbled in. As soon as I entered the gate, I went straight to Mr. Zhuang's office. When I finally got there, I found that there was no one in the office. I sat in the corridor, struggling to run two groups of weak energy in my body (I took back a small part of the fighting spirit and dark magic, so I divided them into two groups) in the six meridians. With the movement of energy, my body felt much better. At noon, Teacher Zhuang finally came back. When she saw me sitting on the ground, she was shocked. She helped me up and asked anxiously, "Lei Xiang, what's wrong with you?" I looked at her weakly and said, "Sister, come to your office." Teacher Zhuang nodded, quickly opened the office door, helped me go in, sat on the chair,86 smart board, I felt more comfortable. Teacher Zhuang said, "Brother, what's wrong with you? You came back a few days late. I knew something must have happened to you. What's going on?"? Tell me quickly. 。 hsdsmartboard.com
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds

Impresa di Installazione Impianti, Sistemi e Tecnologie per la Casa

LE NOSTRE SEDI:
Roma, Via Isole Figi 6, CAP 00121 Ostia Lido

Cagliari, Via E. Orlando, 15, Cap. 09127

Partita IVA 04494161005
Reg. Imprese TRIB. ROMA n.3444/93
CCIAA ROMA n. 771935

Il nostro numero verde è: 800 896 931
Il nostro telefono a Roma è: +39 06 5698910
Il nostro telefono a Cagliari è: +39 070 4511501