Welcome, Guest

Does your reality doll or love doll have a half wi
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet consectetuer Ut elit laoreet ligula hendrerit. Quis convallis ut lacus eros sit tortor egestas enim malesuada consequat.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Does your reality doll or love doll have a half wi

Does your reality doll or love doll have a half wi 10 months, 3 weeks ago #404850

So-called half-wig lifelike sex dolls. Half wigs have a built-in headband that is part of the wig. In my opinion, it looks very good. You can't even tell it's a wig because you can't see where the headband ends and where the hair begins. The scalp of most regular wigs is clearly visible. You should know that these wigs have a feature. There are two in the wig, one in the front and one in the back: when the real doll wears that wig, it stays in the little hole in his head for a few days. These marks are permanent. He still had a line from the headband on his forehead - but it disappeared after I took the wig off for a few hours or more. You can't see many holes in the photo, but if you look straight into his head, you can clearly see that they did. It doesn't really matter since adult sex dolls always wear wigs to cover the holes, but it still does. With a UV light, you can see the holes better.

As you can see, things are not looking good. To prevent this from happening to your sex doll, you just need to make a small fix when it comes time to buy a half wig. Put the tape on it. I only did it in the previous post and it was enough. I haven't had any problems since then. Remember, this is a wig. So if your American sex doll is wearing a wig, you can't watch the tape. That's it. Easy to adjust to avoid the small holes in the head of real sex dolls. I have a lot of wigs and this is definitely one of my favorites. highly recommended. Keep in mind that if you leave the wig out for a few days, you will notice a line in front of the headband. While this isn't permanent, you can always avoid it - so replace your wig every other day.
You need to know the truth and know how to buy cheap sex dolls,
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Impresa di Installazione Impianti, Sistemi e Tecnologie per la Casa

LE NOSTRE SEDI:
Roma, Via Isole Figi 6, CAP 00121 Ostia Lido

Cagliari, Via E. Orlando, 15, Cap. 09127

Partita IVA 04494161005
Reg. Imprese TRIB. ROMA n.3444/93
CCIAA ROMA n. 771935

Il nostro numero verde è: 800 896 931
Il nostro telefono a Roma è: +39 06 5698910