Welcome, Guest

ts, leaving behind the faint
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet consectetuer Ut elit laoreet ligula hendrerit. Quis convallis ut lacus eros sit tortor egestas enim malesuada consequat.
  • Page:

TOPIC: ts, leaving behind the faint

ts, leaving behind the faint 4 years, 5 months ago #41925

• ylqylq
  • Junior Boarder
It was a quiet afternoon, the clouds in the sky were hanging, but inadvertently picked up the faint pink that made people feel tempted. Under the layer of green gauze, the hidden shadows of the plant are hidden. Under the green leaves, the shadows are strong and proud. I raised a smile, who said that flowers can't be brave, who said that the flowers are only delicate? The blossoming flowers that come into view are so beautiful. The wind blew gently Marlboro Red, inadvertently bringing its faint soul, so cruelly let the small one survive alone. It may be just a moment of breathing and a moment of existence, but it is persevering to persist in the humble existence of the weeds that are incompatible with it. It is just an ordinary flower. In the only life, I never thought about what to fight for. In this symbiotic land, I will not be vying for it. It will only be swallowed up. If it is not strong, it will only make its life more short-lived. Perhaps at that moment, it was forced to make a change, perhaps at that moment, tolerance became a thing of the past. When it lives in this land, it must rely on its delicate body to adapt to the rules of survival here. It looked down, but never despaired, but struggled harder every day with the weeds of the claws, even if the daily harvest was not much Marlboro Lights. It is just a flower, but its fragile heart is getting stronger. Yes, in the biting wind, in the hot sun, in the sneer of the tide every day, it smiled and learned to be strong. Day and night persistence and hard work make it drowsy but stand up again. It is a flower, a small but unwilling flower. Innumerable days, it is quietly hidden in the grass, who can give it warmth? After all, it is a luxury, it swallows tears of sadness, living alone in the grass, leaving others with a proud and elegant figure. It is known that one day its life will vanish, but it will not regret it, it leaves a good memory, a precious hope that flows away from home. The ordinary flower, but wrote an extraordinary life. I looked at the opposite side of the flower. There were thousands of its compatriots. They were competing with each other. The colorful colors intertwined and dazzled, but they were not eye-catching. How can it compare with the faint pink that was born in the grass, symbolizing the strong pink, quiet and beautiful. Perhaps, the fate is destined, the flower is born ordinary, lively. Flowers, you are so unfortunate, forced to endure hardships to survive alone in this grass, how many nights you have to sleep with loneliness and fear; flowers, you are so lucky, you lived wonderful for yourself, Live a piece of heaven and earth. In the green ocean, you left your own footprints, leaving behind your descendants, leaving behind the faint heart-warming pink Cigarettes For Sale. Maybe only by being strong and unwilling to live, I can live my own meaning. There is no flowery flower. In an instant, I smelled the faint flower fragrance. Its name is - strong.
Related articles:
NewportCigarettes

Newport Cigarettes
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds

Impresa di Installazione Impianti, Sistemi e Tecnologie per la Casa

LE NOSTRE SEDI:
Roma, Via Isole Figi 6, CAP 00121 Ostia Lido

Cagliari, Via E. Orlando, 15, Cap. 09127

Partita IVA 04494161005
Reg. Imprese TRIB. ROMA n.3444/93
CCIAA ROMA n. 771935