Welcome, Guest

It's difficult to predict in which MapleStory 2 go
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: It's difficult to predict in which MapleStory 2 go

It's difficult to predict in which MapleStory 2 go 5 years, 2 months ago #23887

• Mmoak2018
  • Fresh Boarder
Like several other recent massively-multiplayer role-playing games coming out of Asia such as Blade and Soul or Twin Saga, MapleStory 2 has amazing images, an overwrought storyline about saving the universe from evil, and different classes to perform Buy MapleStory 2 Mesos. Familiar characters are redrawn to be enticing and adorable in three dimensions. The sequel takes away the gender-locked classes and selection of looks in the character development page of the first game. (If you chose to play a demon slayer at the first, you'd need to spend real cash or forage for a beauty coupon if you wished to remove the character's natural grey skin and red eyes.) I opted to create a warrior-type Berserker, a dude with a pretty mad and competitive backstory, but I managed to customize his appearance to be female and wear pink curls and multi-colored eyes.

The game highlights customization and individuality over defaults. It's a obsession with asking if you want to screenshot any part of the game, and it automatically saves screenshots in a designated folder in your PC. The biggest indication of this match's ambitions is that you get your house. I never noticed that while playing the first game, but older Maplers are essentially nomads. MapleStory 2 fixes this issue by giving you a big old home so you can craft your own little corner of this match.

Regardless of the change to 3D, MapleStory 2 keeps elements of storytelling and this match that made the original so distinctive. Certain towns like the mushroom-filled, cheery huts of Henesys, along with the cool, urban thief hideout that is Kerning City, are retained and their theme music plays when you enter, bringing a solid sense of nostalgia. The narrative has evolved and included dozens of new characters, but the core of the narrative remains the same: it is the wicked Dark Mage versus the gorgeous goddess. Some components of the original are still in-place, like the Nexon sport launcher.

Still, once you're in the game, a lot can be forgiven, given it is the community that really makes the experience enjoyable. At its core MapleStory is an internet destination for friends to collect, much like Club Penguin or even Neopets. I suddenly met my boyfriend of almost 3 years through MapleStory when an summer brought us both back to the game, and have fulfilled several Maple friends in real life from the country. We keep in touch, even if none of us and with the older game play with Wikipedia. The folks of MapleStory 2 look nice enough for today. When I died and got pinned by a tombstone, I typed in chat for help, and someone actually walked over and revived mebefore telling me he hadn't helped me sooner because he thought I had been an non-playable personality due to my own suspiciously easy username.

It's difficult to predict in which MapleStory 2 goes, if it will fall, or whether it is going to catch the exact same audience that is dedicated as its predecessor. Some of the things that plagued the original game, such as DDOS attacks during one winter and random lag, are a consequence of age and outdated infrastructure. The game also has a limited number of content, which can bore veteran players who burnt through the story.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds

Impresa di Installazione Impianti, Sistemi e Tecnologie per la Casa

LE NOSTRE SEDI:
Roma, Via Isole Figi 6, CAP 00121 Ostia Lido

Cagliari, Via E. Orlando, 15, Cap. 09127

Partita IVA 04494161005
Reg. Imprese TRIB. ROMA n.3444/93
CCIAA ROMA n. 771935

Il nostro numero verde è: 800 896 931
Il nostro telefono a Roma è: +39 06 5698910
Il nostro telefono a Cagliari è: +39 070 4511501