Welcome, Guest

The Museum of the World of Quick Wear
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: The Museum of the World of Quick Wear

The Museum of the World of Quick Wear 1 year, 7 months ago #397351

• Awas1960
  • Fresh Boarder
But people have eyes to see, if it is a rumor, that group of people will not take their own lives to make fun of ah! It was the group of adventurers who went to "die" one after another, so that the people in the village did not want to believe and had to believe that there was really an oasis here, which was the legendary Holy Land, and only those who had been tested by the true God could be guided into the Holy Land. Ruyu was entertained by the villagers and arranged a good local house for them. The house was a little messy, but it was good in the desert conditions. Ruyu and others did not dislike it at all. Jane Xuran has been trying to talk to people in the village, a child is very interested in them, always come to ask questions, but Jane Xuran did not say a few words, the child was taken away by his mother. The child's mother's defensive eyes, as if Jane Xuran had done something unforgivable, Jane Xuran touched his nose, a little embarrassed, he looked so amiable! In the evening, everyone gathered together to discuss. During the day, they all felt the strangeness of the village. They were not surprised by our arrival and looked at us as if we were dead. Some of the girls spoke to me with pity in their eyes. A Da stuttered, and it took a lot of effort to say a complete sentence. Chapter 300 I am Ning Caichen 15. "They know the oasis, but they won't reveal its location at all.". I asked them about the oasis,Iron Nail Making Machine, and they quickly dispersed. I don't look like I'm afraid of finding an oasis, but I'm in awe, even fear, of this place. Er Dao. A San suddenly said, "I talked to a young man in the village. He came to me secretly.". After talking to him, I found out that the people here have stayed in the village for generations, but they have never heard of any oasis. "What do you mean?" Ruyu asked. "The conditions here are limited,Nail Making Machine price, the traffic is blocked, it is difficult for people outside to come in, the people inside simply do not have the ability to go out, the rumors of the oasis, they still know from the explorers." "Never knew there was an oasis?" Chien Xuran couldn't believe it. "That's not right. We passed by so many tribes here. Each tribe said that there were messengers sent by the oasis every year. How could there be no oasis?" "The most important thing is that this village is the closest to the oasis. It is the end of the desert," Geng added. A San shrugged his shoulders. "But that's the way it is. We're curious that they don't know the oasis. They're also curious about how we know the oasis. The village doesn't communicate with the outside world, and the so-called oasis messenger has never visited their village." Ruyu said thoughtfully, "It's really strange. This village is the closest to the oasis. It's the easiest to see the messenger of the oasis, but the oasis has never sent anyone.." Geng Letian looked at her. "Could someone be lying?" Ruyu shook his head. "The people in the tribe didn't lie, and the people in the village didn't speak either." It is very easy to judge whether ordinary people are lying or not, which is almost intuitive and instinctive judgment, and will never go wrong. The last bodyguard, Ah Si, put forward a different point of view, Automatic nail machine ,Automatic Nail Making Machine, "Is it true that no one has ever gone out of this village?" Ruyu was stunned. "Why do you say that?" "The people in the village say that the people who went out never came back," said Ah Si. "Did they find the Holy Mountain, or did they find another Peach Blossom Land, or did they go out.. So many ways out, I do not believe that everyone will be wiped out, there is always someone who can go out. "So what is your doubt?" Asked Ruyu. A Si said briefly, "Have the people in this village ever really gone out? Have the people who have gone out ever tried to find their way back?" A Si's words led everyone's thinking to another place, not confined to the strange state of the village, but jumped out and considered from the outside factors. But in any case, it is enough to show that this village is unusual.
Ruyu said in a deep voice, "Stay here for one night first, and then make plans tomorrow. Try to communicate with more people in the village and get more detailed information." "Good!" When night fell, in the middle of the night, everyone slept very deeply. Ruyu, Jian Xuran and Geng Letian started their old jobs again and visited the whole village at night. They all deliberately lowered their voices, because the eaves were higher, and they were all dressed in black, and even if they heard the noise, they all thought it was a mouse walking around. Geng Letian suppressed his voice and said, "One thing I find very strange is that since we walked into this desert, all the villages we met are in the form of tribes, and only this one is a village.". When I came in, I looked at the gate of the village and wrote the name of a county town. The name in front was very vague, and only one county word could be seen behind it. If jade raises eyebrow, she did not notice this small detail, subconsciously feel very important, service way: "Go, go look." Three people came to the main entrance of the village, the word "county" is very clear, the word in front of the wind to wear, people can not recognize, but this is not difficult to fall like jade. Qinggong jumped up, and she reached out to touch the concave and convex marks on the stone wall, outlining the appearance of the word in her heart. I do not know what word is drawn, such as jade heart shock, there is a moment of mental instability, almost fell down! At the critical moment, Ruyu grabbed the bottom of the stone tablet, stabilized her figure, and then jumped down with a buffer, landing steadily on the ground. Do you recognize the word? Jane Xuran hurriedly came over and asked. As soon as Yu was about to answer, there was a noise not far away, and the three of them quickly retreated,Nail machine supplier, only to find that someone had come over. Geng Letian asks at this moment: "What word?" Ruyu was about to speak when a candle suddenly lit up on the eaves where they were standing, and the people in the room woke up. So they jumped to another eave. Chien Xuran wanted to ask a third question. Ouyang Ruyu suddenly shook his head at him and said, "Don't ask. I don't know." 。 3shardware.com
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.33 seconds

Impresa di Installazione Impianti, Sistemi e Tecnologie per la Casa

LE NOSTRE SEDI:
Roma, Via Isole Figi 6, CAP 00121 Ostia Lido

Cagliari, Via E. Orlando, 15, Cap. 09127

Partita IVA 04494161005
Reg. Imprese TRIB. ROMA n.3444/93
CCIAA ROMA n. 771935

Il nostro numero verde è: 800 896 931
Il nostro telefono a Roma è: +39 06 5698910
Il nostro telefono a Cagliari è: +39 070 4511501