Welcome, Guest

Choice
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Choice

Choice 1 year, 8 months ago #397356

• Awas1960
  • Fresh Boarder
"Mayor Li, I copied these notes from Ma Zhenhai and Liu Liqin. If they are a little false, I will be punished by law!" Pointing to the notes with a trembling hand, Wang Yinglie said indignantly, "Ma Zhenhai and Liu Liqin said that the new machines pulled back were all old machines that had just been pulled out of us!"! Some even did not change the brand, just brushed a layer of paint as a new machine to pull back. Mayor Li, to do such a thing, God forbid, unpardonable, put in the past is to cut to pieces! Tell me why they have so much courage! If Chairman Mao were still here, why would they dare to do this! It is said that they are not allowed to engage in sports, but if they really come to sports, can they escape one by one! Let's not talk about anything else. If there were another Cultural Revolution, would they still just parade through the streets and wear high hats? What's wrong with these leaders now? They don't know how to be afraid at all! Even the landlords and capitalists in the past often thought about leaving a way out for their children and grandchildren. At this point, the old man pointed to another note and said: "Mayor Li, look at this again, look at this again, you can't even imagine how bold they are." In the old man's hand were several receipts of different styles. On the back of an exit card, there are 17 receipts with the same car number, the same goods, the same time, the same unit and almost the same weight: Received today: Hexi iron and steel company 14 cm steel 10 tons, has been put into storage, empty car, car number is 076243, please door. Wei was released. Manager of the First Treasury of the Company: × × × October 16,socket screw plug, 1991 Received today: Hexi iron and steel company 14 cm steel 10 tons, now unloaded, car number is 076243, empty car, please. Release is granted. The second warehouse administrator of the company: × × × October 16, 1991 Received today: Hexi Iron and Steel Company has 102 tons of 14 cm steel, which has been unloaded into the warehouse, empty, and the car number is 076243. Please ask the security department to approve the release. Warehouse keeper of Branch I: × × × October 16, 1991 17 such receipts! That is to say, such a car of steel, in the large and small warehouses of China Textile, is equivalent to selling to China Textile 17 times! It is equivalent to selling 17 cars to China Textile! Like a trick, die cast light housing ,Magnetic Drain Plug, 17 tons of steel turned into 170 tons in a twinkling of an eye! A truck of sand was sold 12 times, a truck of stone was sold 9 times, and a truck of cement was sold 14 times! What a wonder of ancient and modern times, unheard of! Looking at these notes and documents in front of him, Li Gaocheng could not say a word. The rest of the cops are pretty much the same, just as audacious, just as lawless. If you hadn't seen these cops with your own eyes, I'm afraid you couldn't imagine that they could do such a thing in their hands! "Mayor Li, that's why they won't let me do it!" Wang Yinglie continued with a frown, "For these notes, how many wishes they made to me and how many benefits they promised to give me.". First, he said he wanted to give me two grades of salary, then he said he wanted to give me a sum of money, and finally he said that he would give me a good house.
Mayor Li, do you think I can promise? If I had said yes, why would I have worked so hard to keep this factory? If I say yes, how can I live in this factory? How can I have the face to live in this world? Besides, aren't all the wishes they made to me lies, lies, and nonsense! If this factory is gone, just like now, even the salary can not be paid, even if I add ten grades of salary, it will be useless! Which of those officials is not living in a good house now? But what's the use of a good house? Don't they live in that nice house as if they were in prison? Let the security personnel stand sentry in the daytime, that living is not the same as dead! It's really a dog's eye to look down on people! I didn't promise them, but they kept threatening me, threatening me, saying that if I exposed these things, they would do something to me. I told them that when I was young, I didn't even want to die in order to keep this factory. Now that I'm so old, I'm still afraid of what you'll do to me! I have worked in this factory all my life. If anyone wants to destroy this factory, I will never promise him even if I give up my life! I was not afraid of death when I was young, but now I am happy to the end, and I am willing to give up this old life! I would have thrown caution to the wind! What a bunch of spendthrifts! They have ruined the factory like this, and now they want to relieve the workers! They are all fat, not all of them drink the blood of the workers and eat the flesh of the workers! How can they have the face to give relief to the workers! Spit out what we ate and drank to our workers. …… wwW。 xiaoshuotxt=com Choice 27. Little _ Say _ txt Heaven Twenty-seven Every family is so small, so narrow, so poor, so empty and so poor. These workers, who are supposed to be the mainstay of the country, are so weak and vulnerable to disaster. Why is this happening? Why? Even if workers are willing to accept relief, can all this be solved by relief alone? If workers in a country's state-owned enterprises have to rely on relief to survive,alloy die casting, what hope does the country have? If all this is brought about by reform, then what is the significance of such reform! Is the ultimate result of the reform the loss of a large number of state-owned assets and the emergence of borers in state-owned enterprises? If not, then how did this situation and situation come into being? Why are the leading cadres who should also be the mainstay of the country so weak and vulnerable to the temptation of money and wealth? And why is that? ……。 autoparts-dx.com
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds

Impresa di Installazione Impianti, Sistemi e Tecnologie per la Casa

LE NOSTRE SEDI:
Roma, Via Isole Figi 6, CAP 00121 Ostia Lido

Cagliari, Via E. Orlando, 15, Cap. 09127

Partita IVA 04494161005
Reg. Imprese TRIB. ROMA n.3444/93
CCIAA ROMA n. 771935

Il nostro numero verde è: 800 896 931
Il nostro telefono a Roma è: +39 06 5698910
Il nostro telefono a Cagliari è: +39 070 4511501