Welcome, Guest

Deja Vu by Shen Ya (haunted by dreams)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Deja Vu by Shen Ya (haunted by dreams)

Deja Vu by Shen Ya (haunted by dreams) 1 year, 8 months ago #397357

• Awas1960
  • Fresh Boarder
Mom! What "fans"? They're not that good. "Would you like to invite them over to sit with you?" "No, we don't speak the same language. There's nothing to talk about." Ren Jidi said coldly. Ai Lily is a little surprised, Jidi looks bad. Could it be that the other side made him feel threatened? She smiled and peeped at the two young men at the table, one of whom was a little older, probably about the same age as Jidi, and the other was much more delicate, about the same age as Meng Ke. Uh I don't know which one makes Jidi feel oppressed? "Can I go out for a walk later?" Aren't you tired? It's been a day of competition today. "I'm not tired. I'm in good spirits!" Meng Ke raised his arm with a smile. "But it's so cold outside.." Ai Baihe hesitated. "What about you?" Meng Laoxian burped. "No, no, wait a minute. I have an appointment to drink in my room." "Did you make friends so quickly?" Meng Ke stared at him sullenly. "I'll go myself.." "No, I'm not familiar with people and places. How can I let you run around alone at night?" "I'll stay with her." Said Jidi. "Ah,collapsible bulk containers, I'm relieved to have Jidi with you." "Yes!" Meng Ke smiled sweetly, and finally he could get along with Brother Ren alone! After dinner, she'd better go back to her room to take care of herself. Ha-ha The night in Beijing is very bright. I feel that even the moon is very clear. There is not even a cloud in the sky. It is a little unreal. Ren Jidi stretched and smiled with great enjoyment. But Meng Ke didn't feel funny at all. On the contrary, she felt so nervous. She had been snickering in the room just now. As soon as she got to Jidi,plastic pallet price, she turned into a wooden doll with her hands and feet tied. "The air here is very clean, probably because there are few cars." "Oh." "You are the one who said you would go out for a walk to see the moon. Are your shoes more beautiful than the moon?" 「……」 That's exactly what was going through her head. How can anyone be so stupid as to wear a beautiful sweater and leather pants with a pair of worn flat shoes under their feet? "Can I go back?" She muttered. Go back? Change, shoes, children? "Ouch!"! Brother Yam! She blushed at once, completely embarrassed by being seen through. Ren Jidi laughed. Little Meng Ke, I've known you for seventeen years. Don't I know what's going on in your head? We don't have to change any shoes. We're just going out for a walk to see the moon. It's not a beauty contest. Besides, whatever you wear is the same to me. "It's all the same ugly, plastic pallet crates ,plastic bulk containers, right.." Ren Jidi smiled and rubbed her hair. Don't be so insecure. It's all the same. It's very beautiful. I am serious "Is it?" Meng Ke lifted his feet and twisted his face to stare at the flat rags that had been washed to gray. These shoes are the ultimate in weirdness with her favorite black leather pants. "If our itinerary today is to admire your shoes, you should have told me earlier, and I could have prepared a small stool to sit down and watch." 「…… You're the best at bullying me, "Meng Ke mutters." You don't understand people's feelings at all. " "You're wrong. I understand very well." Jidi gazed at her with a smile. "It's just that I think you look best when you're natural. In front of me, you really don't need to be pretentious." But her classmates all said that if she continued to get along with him without any affectation, they would only become "brother and sister" in the future. Although the use of the word "only" is too strange, isn't that the relationship between them now? Ren Jidi just loves her as a sister. But sometimes she would feel that when Ren Jidi looked at her, what he wrote in his eyes was not just brother-sister love. I don't know if this is oversensitive? Xiao Ke.. You also had a strange feeling when you went to Prince Kung's Mansion, didn't you? She did not know why he suddenly brought it up, but she knew that she did not want to think about it for reasons she did not understand, so she had to answer softly. Do you think it looks familiar there? As if he had been there before? "Do you feel the same way?" Meng Ke asked unexpectedly. "I thought I was the only one." Ren Jidi nodded.
The first time I came to Beijing, I found out when the tour guide took me on a tour. I don't know why, but I always know what's behind the door and what it used to be like. It's changed a lot, and I really haven't been there, but I just know. "I don't know why that happened. Is this a sign of neurasthenia?" She grinned and joked. "If you were, you'd have a nervous breakdown at the age of 17." 'Hello! You're only eight years older than me. I'm afraid you're no better off than I am. Ren Jidi smiled. Can't you be serious for once? Don't you think it's amazing that we share memories of a place we've never been? Yes, a little.. Just a little. Meng Ke shrugged his shoulders and was really reluctant to continue discussing the matter. "Maybe we knew each other in a previous life!" He gazed half playfully at her eyelids. "Maybe we knew each other and were together in a previous life." Although his tone sounded like a joke, his eyes were so serious that Meng could not help but look away and dare not look directly into his eyes. Uh. He looks at her with that kind of look, really super easy to cause misunderstanding, should not. Shouldn't her first kiss- What if we were really together in the past? If those things really happened.. His voice was getting deeper and deeper, and the slightly hoarse voice had some magical power, like a hypnotic one. Aah! Aah! Her first kiss.. Could it be. Wow! You're out for a walk, too. It's a beautiful day, isn't it? With a bang,plastic pallet suppliers, the two men woke up as if they had been struck by lightning! Meng Ke blinked stupidly and could not speak with his mouth half open, while Ren Jidi's murderous eyes turned angrily to Hasegawa, who was walking towards them with a smile. binpallet.com
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.38 seconds

Impresa di Installazione Impianti, Sistemi e Tecnologie per la Casa

LE NOSTRE SEDI:
Roma, Via Isole Figi 6, CAP 00121 Ostia Lido

Cagliari, Via E. Orlando, 15, Cap. 09127

Partita IVA 04494161005
Reg. Imprese TRIB. ROMA n.3444/93
CCIAA ROMA n. 771935

Il nostro numero verde è: 800 896 931
Il nostro telefono a Roma è: +39 06 5698910
Il nostro telefono a Cagliari è: +39 070 4511501