Welcome, Guest

Across the second world
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Across the second world

Across the second world 1 year, 8 months ago #397370

• October
  • Junior Boarder
The voice came from a place more than twenty meters away from the left side of the intersection, and I immediately stopped and looked over there by the faint light. Miserable, afraid of what to what, originally the top of a strange enough to work hard, this time can be good, the system has sent us a big gift like adding insult to injury! Four skeleton soldiers in blood-red armor came slowly from a distance, but they were quite different from ordinary little skeletons! The thick body was wrapped under the blood-colored body armor, and the dense white bones under the armor could only be seen in a few connecting gaps. The huge head was completely covered by the ferocious face armor, revealing only a pair of dark red eyes and two rows of chilling white teeth. Gentlemen, we are the brave soldiers of Saint Maros. Our duty is to destroy all invading enemies. We used to be loyal to King Maros, but now we are loyal to His Majesty. It was the leading skeleton who spoke. He was bigger than the other three, and his armor was obviously much better than his accomplices. It seemed that he should be a leader. Second brother, there are four monsters here. I'm sure I can't hide from them. What do you think? I didn't dare to make a decision on such an important issue privately, so I asked the leader for instructions at once, and I was not idle when I asked for instructions. I threw the observation technique at the skeletons. Unfortunately, I didn't know if I didn't see it, and I was completely dumbfounded. Saint Maros Shenwei Commando Member (Undead, Elite) Rating: 29 Attack: 1417-1596 Defense: 115 Qi and blood: 144 Immune to shadow magic, immune to poison. The three members of the commando team, with their uniform slogans on their mouths and their big axes like doors in their hands,Prison toilet for sale, came this way with a strong and vigorous spirit, which made people confused, but compared with their captains, these little skeletons were simply not worth mentioning. Saint Maros Shenwei Commando Leader Drosil (Undead, Bss) Rating: 3 Attack: 1747-1955 Defense: 1225 Qi and blood: 23 Immunity to shadow magic, poison, and water spells. Fire damage increased by 5%. Too has the life, as soon as comes in bumps into a Bss,Stainless Steel Shower Tray, after waiting for looked at the Bss attribute behind a row of annotation small print, I simply had the impulse which bumped to death. Note: Saint Maros Shenwei Commando Captain Drosil was burned to death after a bloody battle in the holy war to defend Maros. He was one of the three brave warriors of Saint Maros King. This Bss is a treasure Bss, which has a chance to appear in hero or legend mode. After reading it, the sweat on my head instantly changed from a big sweat to a waterfall sweat. My heart said that this time it was eight generations of blood and mildew. I just entered the imperial city and didn't walk a hundred meters away when I met such a thing. It was a terrible thing. But this can only be said in the heart, the charge of disturbing the morale of the troops is not light, so I shouted in the team, "brothers, money, meet a treasure Bss!". " What came back to me was a cry of pain and despair. Don't blame us for reacting too strongly. It's too happy to meet and cherish Bss in this situation. It's the icing on the cake to meet this thing alone, but it's worse when we're fighting against a group of monsters. In The Second World, unconventional Bss can be divided into four levels according to the degree of rarity: from more to less, they are rare, rare, precious and unique. In my memory, Self-closing Shower Valve ,Stainless Steel Prison Toilet, this kind of Bss we have killed seems to be only the big beetle in the desert hive, but even if it is only in the rare ranks, cherish Bss, according to the proportion of brushing, brushing hundreds of copies can be good once. In the face of unexpected events, there is only one thing we can do without thinking of countermeasures-procrastination. Sausage, you control a strange top first. The tone of the second brother contains a lot of helplessness. This kind of Bss, this kind of attribute, plus three Xiaoguai around, no one can carry four at once, the only thing that can solve the urgent need is the sausage.
Or that sentence, undead control is not a panacea, used up must consider the problem of worries, but now for us, if we do not use undead control risk, I am afraid we do not even have time to consider the funeral, no one on top as long as Bss a war, we will be destroyed! Chapter 252 a turning point in danger. Chapter 252 of the main text: a turning point in danger. In order to leave a way out for the second control, Sausage chose a samurai beside Xiaobai as the target and used the undead control. Although from the equipment point of view, I am afraid the world can not find a few better than this ugly goods equipped necromancer, but well equipped to be well equipped, sausage, after all, less than 40, the lack of bone chains this powerful control skills, he can only choose the weaker attack of the samurai to control, although the attack of the samurai is also thousands, but at least not two seconds to drop him. Bewitched by the control of the undead, a warrior quickly shifted his target, carrying a knife and rushed to the four bone frames that were shouting slogans and pressing the road. Sausage this fellow is still more cunning, he controlled the warrior rushed up at the same time, chose a small monster as the target of attack, rather than Bss. Necromancer in the use of undead control to let their own baby and strange to cut, the baby and the baby attacked by the monster caused by the hatred of both sides, when the baby mutiny will be counted on the head of the necromancer, rather than waiting to be a Bss plus a warrior chasing, it is better to make less trouble now, he also knows in his heart that this kind of Bss is not his own. Want to live can only start from Xiaoguai, although from the attributes of these commandos attack is also very strong, but Xiaoguai attack means are generally much poorer than Bss, as long as you don't provoke Bss, even if the baby mutinied, there will be a glimmer of hope for survival, after all, like me and Ye such fighters against Bss may not work, But it's not a problem to carry a little monster. Brothers,Urinal Manual Flush Valve, concentrate your firepower on the monster pulled by the mirror, and control your baby to pull away the remaining two archers beside the mirror. After a short period of confusion, the second brother made a deployment. cnkexin.com
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.38 seconds

Impresa di Installazione Impianti, Sistemi e Tecnologie per la Casa

LE NOSTRE SEDI:
Roma, Via Isole Figi 6, CAP 00121 Ostia Lido

Cagliari, Via E. Orlando, 15, Cap. 09127

Partita IVA 04494161005
Reg. Imprese TRIB. ROMA n.3444/93
CCIAA ROMA n. 771935

Il nostro numero verde è: 800 896 931
Il nostro telefono a Roma è: +39 06 5698910
Il nostro telefono a Cagliari è: +39 070 4511501