Welcome, Guest

All-round female partner [wear quickly]
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: All-round female partner [wear quickly]

All-round female partner [wear quickly] 1 year, 8 months ago #397371

• October
  • Junior Boarder
"Hello, sister Xia." The original Mei Lan sat on the sofa and did not move, but nodded to the white moon. With some color in his eyes, his fingers were unconsciously placed between his waist and abdomen. Song Gaocheng brought the original Meilan back earlier than the previous life, and it seems that the original Meilan has been pregnant. What Bai Yue has changed in his life is nothing more than letting him see the hope of his successful rise ahead of time. Come to think of it, Song Gaocheng is such a Zhongshan wolf, once in power, no matter how the original owner, will bite the original owner. Looking at your face, I know you're a few years older than me. Don't you think it's inappropriate to call me sister? Bai Yue smiled at yuan Meilan. Her body was really young, and recently she had a good complexion. Her skin was so tender that she could pinch out water. Compared with the original Mei Lan, whose skin is dull because of pregnancy, she does look a few years younger. Bai Yue also has no good feelings for this original Mei Lan, knowing that Song Gaocheng is a married man, but also take the initiative to come up and even pregnant with a child. And Song Gaocheng is just the same, just don't know. When Song Gaocheng completely loses power, what choice will the original Mei Lan make? …… Miss Xia laughed. Bai Yue's words poked the question that the woman could not say, which made the original Mei Lan extremely angry. Just in the end there are still some scruples, forced a smile secretly looked at Song Gaocheng. Ok Song Gaocheng interrupted their conversation, looked at the white moon and asked,Flush valve price, "You went back to Xia's house, but I didn't follow you back.". How are Mom and Dad these days? Even if the tone of exploration, the white moon still heard the tone of the following revealed a bit of pride. Anyway also these days, now Song Gaocheng how rampant, I'm afraid in the future will have to regret. Heard Song Gaocheng's question, the white moon then pursed the lip, the fundus of the eye took on a bit of worried color. But hesitated a little in his mouth: "." Not that bad "That's good. Next time I'll definitely visit Mom and Dad in person." Song Gaocheng said,Time Delay Tap, eyebrows and eyes can not hide the high-spirited. Bai Yue temporarily stayed with several people, and the room was not big. Bai Yue monopolized a room, the original Mei Lan and Song Mu one, Song Gaocheng naturally stayed in the living room. During this period, Song's mother and the original Mei Lan were strangely not looking for the trouble of the white moon, but occasionally to the original Mei Lan's line of sight, they saw the original Meilan looking at the white moon with a sympathetic look, so that the white moon wanted to laugh in her heart. A few days later, Bai Yue seized the opportunity and broke in while the three of them were talking. Is that your baby in her belly?! "Didn't you go out?" Song Gaocheng slightly surprised to look at the white moon out of the room, the morning clearly saw the other side out of the door, at this time actually came out from the room. Then he thought that the conversation had been heard clearly by the other side, but Song Gaocheng was not flustered, and his face was full of calm: "Now that you have heard it, you should know that I will be responsible for the baby in Xiaolan's belly.". Xia Baiyue, Self-closing Faucet ,Flush Retrofit Kit, let's divorce. Song Gaocheng exhaled when he said'divorce '. Looking at Xia Baiyue's face in disbelief, his chest was full of pleasure. It was like the emotions that had been suppressed for a long time were released at this time, so that he finally found the field. I don't agree! Xia Baiyue stared at Song Gaocheng angrily: "You are crazy, how dare you cheat?"? Do you believe I let my dad get rid of your job? "Xia Baiyue, do you know what you hate most?" With a sarcastic look in his eyes, Song Gaocheng stared at the white moon and said, "You always talk about your parents. Do you think I'm a fool?"? I quit my job a long time ago, and your father can't threaten me now that he can't protect himself. Bai Yue's face duly showed shock and confusion, and then shook his head and said, "I don't care. I don't agree to divorce." The smile on Song Gaocheng's lips became more and more real, and he thought of the thing that Xia Baiyue had asked for divorce, and he had asked for it in a humble manner. Now it can not be said that the tables are turned, one day the summer white moon will also do such a thing. "I know your parents are in trouble now, if you agree to divorce," he said coldly. Here, you take your house, and I'll even give you half a million more.
You don't want your parents to spend the rest of their lives miserable, do you? Song Gaocheng, you little man, how can you do this? Where's Beibei? You're his father! Bai Yue said, raising his hand and smashing the glass at hand. Song Gaocheng stretched out his hand to block it, but his arm was numb by the strong shock, and then the whole arm was numb. The glass was hit by his arm and tilted, splashing in all directions. The boiling hot water that the white moon deliberately picked up immediately splashed on the faces of the two people with proud expressions, the original Mei Lan and Song Mu. The two people immediately shouted'wow '. Xia Baiyue! Song Gaocheng just shouted, was hit by a succession of things can not help but jump feet. They are all delicate gadgets, but I don't know what's going on, and it hurts to hit my body. Next to the Song mother and the original Mei Lan also did not escape, but looked at the original Mei Lan carefully to protect the appearance of the stomach, the white moon did not intend to aim at her stomach. When the white moon relieved his anger, Song Gaocheng felt a dull pain all over his body. Seeing that the white moon was going to smash it, he immediately said, "If you don't want a child, I'm sure I'll keep Beibei." He paused and looked at the original Mei Lan's livid face and Song Mu's disapproving eyes. He changed his tune and said, "But now Beibei is with your parents. If you keep her, I'll give you an extra 500,000!" Things are already like this, so what if you don't agree? You might as well take the money and help your parents. Song Gaocheng looked at Bai Yue with a look of disgust. He picked up the phone and made a phone call: "a lawyer will come later. You'd better not make any more noise and sign it obediently!" "It's obviously your derailment, and as the party at fault, you still want to divorce so simply?" The white moon accused unwillingly. What do you want to do after giving you a million yuan? Song Gaocheng heart some disgust, involving the interests, Xia Baiyue really revealed the true face. After all, I just think the money is too little, and I want to dig out another sum of money. However,Manual Flush Valve, although he had borrowed a lot of money from Jin Ge, he still had millions of yuan left on him, and he could not let Xia Baiyue go cheap like this. cnkexin.com
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.39 seconds

Impresa di Installazione Impianti, Sistemi e Tecnologie per la Casa

LE NOSTRE SEDI:
Roma, Via Isole Figi 6, CAP 00121 Ostia Lido

Cagliari, Via E. Orlando, 15, Cap. 09127

Partita IVA 04494161005
Reg. Imprese TRIB. ROMA n.3444/93
CCIAA ROMA n. 771935

Il nostro numero verde è: 800 896 931
Il nostro telefono a Roma è: +39 06 5698910
Il nostro telefono a Cagliari è: +39 070 4511501