Welcome, Guest

There is room for a reborn legitimate daughter
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: There is room for a reborn legitimate daughter

There is room for a reborn legitimate daughter 1 year, 8 months ago #397372

• October
  • Junior Boarder
However, the second wife was busy preparing for Su Huaiyan's marriage and the Chinese New Year. She didn't have time to come to the Su family. She just sent an old woman to reply. The angry old lady immediately sent someone to the second wife's house and asked the second wife to come to the Su family. However, she refused on the pretext that she was busy with things, which made it difficult for the calculating old lady to see her. After listening to Linger's words, Su Huaining frowned and said, "Auntie has been taking good care of herself for so long. Her body should be almost ready, right?" Chapter 888 demand. "If you want to get a man at one stroke, you still need a month's conditioning. Master, the second wife has been waiting for so many years, not a month's waiting." After the second wife gave birth to Su Huaiyan, her body was injured and she could not regenerate. For so many years, the Second Mistress had asked many doctors to see her, but none of them looked good. The failure to give birth to a son for the second master became an untouchable worry for the second wife. The second master had a good temper, was kind and honest, and did not blame the second wife, but also wholeheartedly spoiled his two women, but the second wife still felt sorry for the second master, and never gave up wanting to give birth to a son for the second master. Two years ago, after Su Huaining cured the old man, he examined the second wife's pulse and found that the second wife's body injury was not serious. After a good recuperation, she could still get pregnant. However, although the second wife's body was not seriously injured, she was given a drug that could inhibit pregnancy for a long time. Because the medication time is too long, the body has accumulated a lot of drug toxicity,Stainless Steel Toilet China, which needs to be cleaned up a little bit, and after cleaning up, it has to be maintained for a year, otherwise, even if pregnant, it is easy to abort. The second wife has been recuperating for more than two years now, and has long been able to conceive. However, the second wife felt too guilty about not giving birth to a son for the second master, so she asked Su Huaining to prepare pills that could win a man at one stroke. The couple had to eat together for four months before they could get a man. To this day,Service Sink Faucets, I have been eating for three months, and I am still one month away from becoming pregnant. "Hey, hey, hey, if the pious old woman knew that the second wife could still have a son, she would look very good." Linger gloated. Su Huaining was drinking the tea made by the Chinese parasol tree. When he heard this, he put down the cup and said, "Auntie has not been pregnant for so many years. It's all her credit. However, it's also thanks to her drugging Auntie." Otherwise, when the second aunt gave birth to the fifth sister, the injury would not be able to bear the pregnancy at all, and even if she was pregnant, it would be easy to lose the fetus. The old lady's action made the second aunt suffer a lot less. "So, a fool is also a fool. The second master and the second wife are both good people. They are lucky to meet you." Linger laughed. And the master met it, is also the master's blessing. Su Huaining while drinking tea, while chatting with Linger, stainless steel shower tray ,Stainless Steel Trough Urinal, Chunya came in and said, "Girl, the congealed incense beside the first wife came, saying that she wanted to ask the girl for something." "Let her in." Su Huaining put down his cup and looked at the door. Ning Xiang came in, saluted and said with a smile, "Miss Qi, my first wife has a bad appetite these two days. I heard that Miss Qi bought a lot of apples, so I ordered the maidservant to come over and ask for two to go back and taste." In the past few days, Zhao's morning sickness was so severe that he couldn't eat anything and could only drink some water to survive. He was so anxious that he had no time to find trouble for Mingyue. He took care of the child in Zhao's stomach and sent someone to the capital to find all kinds of food for Zhao. However, Zhao vomited as soon as he ate something smelly. Even the antiemetic prescribed by the doctor couldn't stop it. Today, when Ke Miner came back from the Millennium Residence and passed by the Peach Blossom Studio, he went in to visit her. Intentionally or unintentionally, he said that Su Huaining bought a lot of apples. When Zhao heard this, he missed the sour taste of green apples. This season, there are no green apples, even apples are not very fresh, but Zhao still sent Ning Xiang to come over. Chapter 889 "My aunt wants to eat apples. As a niece, I will not be stingy. However, all the apples I bought today were crushed into fruit juice and distributed to the people below. I only left a pot for myself." It was reserved for her to drink at lunch and dinner. This, of course, can not be eaten by the eldest aunt.
Su Huaining ordered Hexiang, "You take two taels of silver and go to the shop to buy two boxes of apples and send them directly to your aunt." There are many apples in her space, and some people want to destroy some for her, and she is happy to give them. However, free to Zhao Shi to eat, also only this time, the next time want to eat, sorry, send someone to the shop to buy. If Zhao's people could not find a shop selling apples, Su Huaining also ordered Hexiang to take Ning Xiang with him. After sending Ning Xiang away, Su Huaining's face sank. That Ke Miner is really not generally annoying, she suffered a loss here, want to make trouble for her everywhere, fortunately she does not care about those apples, otherwise, the old lady and the big master must come to trouble her. Now Zhao, but the baby of the Su family, no one dares to move, even the old man is very much looking forward to the birth of this grandson. Ning Xiang came to ask for an apple, even if she showed a little reluctance, not to mention the old lady and the old man, but the old man would scold her. Ke Miner's move to borrow a knife to beat people is really cruel. Girl, how can that watch girl be like this? We have never offended her, but she doesn't like us and mentions that we bought apples in front of the first wife. The Chinese parasol tree grumbled angrily. Su Huaining said, "If we refuse to make friends with her, we will offend her." Wutong's eyes widened, incredible, "she is an orphan girl who depends on others, how can her mind be so narrow?" "Some people are like this, always lifting themselves very high." Like Ke Miner. It's just an orphan girl. I'm too lazy to argue with her. Su Huaining said. In fact, Su Huaining was very much looking forward to what would happen to Ke Miner at the Chen family banquet three days later. If her guess was right, the old lady and Mrs. Chen must have used the same means to deal with her last time to deal with Ke Miner. But last time, because has the spirit son in,Stainless Steel Toilet Bowl, is easily dodged by her, but also lets the person who harms her bring it on himself, brings it on himself. cnkexin.com
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.40 seconds

Impresa di Installazione Impianti, Sistemi e Tecnologie per la Casa

LE NOSTRE SEDI:
Roma, Via Isole Figi 6, CAP 00121 Ostia Lido

Cagliari, Via E. Orlando, 15, Cap. 09127

Partita IVA 04494161005
Reg. Imprese TRIB. ROMA n.3444/93
CCIAA ROMA n. 771935

Il nostro numero verde è: 800 896 931
Il nostro telefono a Roma è: +39 06 5698910
Il nostro telefono a Cagliari è: +39 070 4511501