Welcome, Guest

Agent Rebirth: Quickly Wear Almighty Goddess
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Agent Rebirth: Quickly Wear Almighty Goddess

Agent Rebirth: Quickly Wear Almighty Goddess 1 year, 8 months ago #397374

• October
  • Junior Boarder
It was estimated that if he knew that the Ye family would not let her study, even if she married, and even found two families, she was really worried about the safety of the Ye family. And she can handle it all by herself. Twelfth grade senior Chen Songbei Ye Shaohua's words were frightened for a moment, and he had just been overwhelmed by Ye Shaohua. Now a look at the other side is not very young, "really young and promising, Miss Ye, have you studied Chinese medicine?" I just took a few stitches steadily and accurately, and I don't look like a novice. Ye Shaohua nodded, "I learned from the old doctor of traditional Chinese medicine in the next village." The village next door is indeed an old doctor of traditional Chinese medicine, but has not taught the original owner, but these Chen Song naturally do not know, he is a face of no wonder nodded. You have saved Mr. Yan. If you need anything in the future, just ask. Chen Song looked at her very old clothes and said one more word. OK Ye Shaohua smiled. Ye Shaohua stayed here all afternoon. In the evening, Yan Ziyun specially asked Chen Song to cook earlier. Ye Shaohua accompanied him to finish a meal before leaving. Wait When Yan Ziyun saw that she was leaving, he naturally twisted his eyebrows and glanced at Chen Song. Chen Song immediately went back and took out a "brick" and a big bag of milk candy. Also do not know what is wrong with those people, see Yan Ziyun also brought milk candy, said it was made in foreign countries, but they do not look, Yan Ziyun like the kind of people who can eat milk candy? But it's good for the time being. There is Ye Xingxue in the room, Ye Shaohua did not take a big bag of sugar,plastic trash bins, only grabbed a handful, "put here I come to eat again." But she took the brick and prepared to study it. She came home in the dark, on the way just saw Ye Xingxue, two people looked at each other, did not speak, go back together. Mother Ye cooked by herself in the evening, but she didn't see any of her children coming back. She was so angry that when she saw Ye Shaohua coming back, she couldn't help saying with a black face,foldable bulk container, "Where did you go in the afternoon?"? Do you think you are still a daughter? Do you expect me to serve you? Chapter 823 rebirth 80 (6) fourth watch. In the past, when she came back, Ye Shaohua had cooked a meal early. Today is good, she came back angry to finish cooking, Ye Shaohua has not come back. While they were eating, Ye Shaohua and the two of them just came back. After the training, she looked at Ye Xingxue again. Just as she was about to scold, Ye Xingxue said, "Mom, I reviewed with Yanzi in the afternoon and chatted with Xu Cheng. He will have college friends from the city to play here tomorrow.". Xu Cheng said that he had been studying outside for several years and was not familiar with the situation in the village, so he asked me to help guide him. As soon as she heard the friend in the city, Ye Mu's expression brightened, and she immediately forgot to scold Ye Xingxue and let her go in for dinner with a pleasant face. Turning to look at Ye Shaohua, his face turned sunny and cloudy, collapsible bulk container ,plastic wheelie bins, "Don't stay away from home all day, you are lazy, who else will want you in the future?"? You don't do anything at home, and you tell your sister that you want to study, and you still study?! "Don't make a noise all day, will you?" Just then, Ye Xinghui, who was sweating all over, came back and looked at them irritably. Seeing Ye Xinghui, Ye Mu's face became gentle in an instant, "Son, you're back, quick, just in time for dinner." Ye Xinghui skipped Ye Shaohua directly and went in to sit in his seat. Son, what's wrong with your clothes? Why is there a hole in your clothes and so much dust on your body? Ye's mother and father looked at Ye Xinghui with great concern. There was no expression on Ye Xinghui's face: "It's all right." As usual, Ye Mu poured the best dish on the table into his bowl. Ye Xinghui picked up his chopsticks and suddenly looked up when he was about to eat. "Where is Second Sister?" "What does her money-loser eat?" Ye Mu sneered, "if you don't work all day long, what else will you give her to eat?" By this time, Ye Shaohua had already finished washing and slipped into his room. She could hear the voices outside as long as she paid a little attention, but Ye Shaohua did not take them to heart. I just took out the brick in my pocket. It is said to be a brick, but in fact it is a special mobile phone in this age, but this mobile phone is very big, people call it "Big Brother" these days, a full 800g, because it is too big, so some people call it a brick. There is no Internet or games these days, and the mobile phone has only one function, that is, communication. And it's not very secret.
Of course, she doesn't want this for fun. Ye Shaohua mainly wants to see the level of technological development in this era. Then, she wants to change this mobile phone. I don't know if there are any parts she needs here. Ye Shaohua climbed to the upper berth and took the brick apart in the dim light to see the parts inside. She's on the top bunk. There's actually nothing on the bed. Ye's family also knew, so no one paid attention to what was on her upper berth. Ye Xingxue did not pay attention to it. When she came in, she was obviously in a good mood. She also hummed a little tune and carefully put the small book she had taken out into the drawer. Put, suddenly thought of something, Ye Xingxue looked back at Ye Shaohua. Found that Ye Shaohua was looking down at something, did not notice her side, Ye Xingxue just breathed a sigh of relief. The next morning. Ye Shaohua got up, and Ye Xingxue got up early. She went out to brush her teeth with a toothbrush. Ye Mu came into the room, her face beaming, "Oh, Xingxue, why are you still wearing that old dress?"? Didn't you see Xu Cheng's classmates driving here! It's a car! Quick, put on this dress! With these words, she took out the skirt she had just made for Ye Shaohua yesterday. -- -- -- -- Digression -- -- The pigeon doesn't make up for a day today. Hey, good night, everyone. Chapter 824 rebirth 80 (7) first watch. "Don't you have to review and have a good class?"? Will it affect your study if you play for a few days? Father Ye brushed his teeth with an enamel cup, and when he heard the sound,plastic pallet supplier, he glanced into the room. The car that appeared on the village head this morning caught the attention of everyone in the village. People who have cars in this age are not ordinary families. They have a clear mind, especially the car looks not simple. How can things in the village be concealed? Ye Fu also went to the village to watch the fun, and only now did he come back to brush his teeth. cnplasticpallet.com
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.35 seconds

Impresa di Installazione Impianti, Sistemi e Tecnologie per la Casa

LE NOSTRE SEDI:
Roma, Via Isole Figi 6, CAP 00121 Ostia Lido

Cagliari, Via E. Orlando, 15, Cap. 09127

Partita IVA 04494161005
Reg. Imprese TRIB. ROMA n.3444/93
CCIAA ROMA n. 771935

Il nostro numero verde è: 800 896 931
Il nostro telefono a Roma è: +39 06 5698910
Il nostro telefono a Cagliari è: +39 070 4511501