Welcome, Guest

Xiao Ba-Liu Canyang _ txt Novel Paradise
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Xiao Ba-Liu Canyang _ txt Novel Paradise

Xiao Ba-Liu Canyang _ txt Novel Paradise 1 year, 8 months ago #397375

• October
  • Junior Boarder
Yan Tieyi stared and said, "Don't talk about me all the time. I know what I'm going to do and how to do it fairly." Tu Sen then said: "Kill, kill like me, even if it is fair!" "That's what you mean," said Yan Tieyi irritably. "I'll do what I mean." Tu Sen shouted, "Don't worry, Yan Tieyi. They are not good people. Just give him a chance and see how they will kill you!" Ignoring Tu Sen's clamor, Yan Tieyi gazed at the "Five Wonders and Ten Blades" standing on the five peaks. He shook his head slightly and sighed: "There are only nine blades left in the" Five Wonders and Ten Blades ". Tian Pei is already missing one blade.. As soon as the fierce battle rises, the lack of this blade, I'm afraid it will reveal a flaw, the matter of life, the difference of points, often regret for life! On the surface, he was sighing, but in fact, he was secretly enlightening the other side. Wei Wuming, who was standing opposite him, heard it most clearly, but only sneered and did not answer. But Tu Sen heard it in his ears and immediately flew into a rage. He frowned and roared: "Yan Tieyi, at this critical juncture, what do you mean by saying these words?" Yan Tieyi said lightly, "It's not interesting. It's just a little emotional." Tu Sen said ferociously, "I remind you that you are on my side. Don't make no distinction between us and the enemy." Wei Wuming said coldly,plastic pallet manufacturer, "Yan Tieyi, there's no need for a cat to cry and a mouse to be merciful. Your ambiguous attitude only proves your insidiousness and cunning. We will never accept your kindness!" A kind of kindness, a kind of well-intentioned hint, was called "ambiguous" and "insidious and cunning" by others. Yan Tieyi really felt that he was in a dilemma in the middle of this crack. For example, when Zhu Bajie looked in the mirror, he was not a person inside and outside! Tu Sen added coldly, "Did you hear that?"? Someone wants to take off your face, Yan Tieyi! "Let them be," said Yan Tieyi gloomily. "It can't be helped. Who told me to come here with you in this way?" Tu Sen said violently,plastic bulk containers, "It's good that you understand, Yan Tieyi. Let's do it!" Eyes suddenly open, Wei Wuming shouted: "Be careful!" The lines interwoven by the cold light of the blade suddenly congealed and danced, just like the brilliant scene in the moment after the fireworks and silver flowers burst. Three figures and six daggers flew and flashed from the air, while two figures and three daggers rolled horizontally from the ground, but all of them were blocked in the thirty-three circles of protruding knife wheels of the "Giant Reed Knife"! Yan Tieyi instinctively moved forward, and in the blink of an eye, the three-edged water chestnut tip of Wei's nameless "chain gun" was suddenly aimed at his eyebrows, fierce and fierce, indescribable! The powerful tip of the spear broke through the air, but the body of Yan Tieyi seemed to have lost its weight, like feather catkins, fluttering out with the oncoming force of the other side's spear tip, and in the rapid advance of the spear tip, it was always a little bit powerless! Wei Wuming was secretly surprised, but more and more angry, spill plastic pallet ,collapsible pallet box, he grew up, "chain gun" "whoosh" sound, flashing, like a row of half-arc fan bone straight down! Yan Tieyi suddenly stood still, his right hand suddenly turned over, a light arrow suddenly scattered, so accurate, so steady, "Ding Dang" repeatedly, the whole process into a moment, half without losing the point of Wei Wuming this strange move.
Body fierce heavy, Wei nameless spear tip flying stab swallow iron clothes throat, at the same time progress, with the end of the spear handle cone angle hard stab the enemy's lower abdomen, action faster than lightning! Yan Tieyi watched Wei Wuming's movements faintly. "Tai a Jian" just bounced up and down. "Cang" and "Cang" rang together. Wei Wuming's spear tip and handle awl were knocked open. Its speed was unmatched. A slip of cold electricity on the right had been fired at the right time. Wei Wunming shook the body crosswise in his eagerness, but a little slower. His chest skirt "included" a light sound, which had already cracked a foot long cut. However, it did not hurt the flesh! Like an electric shock, the sudden cold feeling made Wei Wuming suddenly stiff. He was like a clay sculpture and wood carving, still in the posture before the sword, with his right hand high and his left hand low, pulling the body of the "chain gun" horizontally! Yan Tieyi only had his "Tai a" long sword leaning on the ground, and the "Zhao Ri" short sword that had just split Wei Wuming's front had already returned to its scabbard. He looked at Wei Wuming sympathetically and did not take the second step. Tu Sen, who was fighting with the "Five Wonders and Ten Blades", could see clearly that he could not help shouting angrily: "Yan Tieyi, you have done a good job. I'm afraid Wei won't be grateful!" With this roar over there, Wei Wuming shivered as smartly as if he had just come from a dream. He hurriedly changed his position and examined the crack in his lapel, slanting from his neck down to his chest, a long, thin strip, cutting the robe, the strong clothes, the middle clothes, and the small clothes, but he didn't hurt any flesh! Needless to say, this is someone else's mercy, with such hand strength and sense of propriety, it is easy to break the muscles and bones, and it is not impossible for someone to penetrate him into two halves! What shocked, frightened, frightened and excited Wei Wuming was not only Yan Tieyi's tolerance to him, but Yan Tieyi's skill was so high that it was unfathomable! In Wei Wuming's original expectation, he judged that Yan Tieyi's art was only in the middle of Tu Sen's. The difference was extremely limited. How long he could deal with Tu Sen was about how long he could deal with Yan Tieyi. However, he was wrong. The exquisite attainments of Yan Teiyi were greatly beyond his speculation. The time he spent entangled with Yan Teiyi was not as long as his struggle with Tu Sen! Crisp and neat, just a few moments, this somersault fell. Wei Wuming felt so frustrated that he said in martial arts that he could already be classified as a master, but until today, he realized what a real master was. Yan Tieyi said calmly, "This is the wonderful use of two swords. One sword is for prevention, and one sword is for attack. One sword is empty, and one sword is real. Next time, you must be careful to prevent it!" The cheek muscles twitched a few times,wholesale plastic pallet, and Wei's voice trembled: "You.." Why do you have to do this? You don't have to show me a favor. You can do it in pain. Shaking his head, Yan Tieyi said, "I didn't show you any favor. It's just that my dagger isn't big enough yet." 。 cnplasticpallet.com
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.38 seconds

Impresa di Installazione Impianti, Sistemi e Tecnologie per la Casa

LE NOSTRE SEDI:
Roma, Via Isole Figi 6, CAP 00121 Ostia Lido

Cagliari, Via E. Orlando, 15, Cap. 09127

Partita IVA 04494161005
Reg. Imprese TRIB. ROMA n.3444/93
CCIAA ROMA n. 771935

Il nostro numero verde è: 800 896 931
Il nostro telefono a Roma è: +39 06 5698910
Il nostro telefono a Cagliari è: +39 070 4511501