Welcome, Guest

Congealed Fat Beauty in 80 [wear book]
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Congealed Fat Beauty in 80 [wear book]

Congealed Fat Beauty in 80 [wear book] 1 year, 8 months ago #397376

• October
  • Junior Boarder
He Wenyan sends her to school every day. I don't know what state she is in front of He Wenyan, but it's certainly not like this now. Seeing that today is a warm way to send her, all the way like a bird in a cage, holding her hand, jumping and jumping, giggling from time to time. He Wenyan had already said hello at the gate of the courtyard, and no one stopped him from coming in and out. Fortunately, she did not have to ask around where the school was, and Yan Miaomiao knew the way. Don't say she's out of the cage, so is the warmth! She came through in a hurry and was sent out again before she could catch her breath, and now she doesn't even know what the environment around her is. Now that she had come out, she could examine it. She did not know the difference between the world in the novel and reality, but it seemed that the strictest time had passed. Occasionally, fresh colors besides black and white, blue and gray could be seen on the street. Although they were not bright red and green, at least they had begun to change. Along the way, she saw vegetable markets, department stores and state-owned restaurants, and even a private one. The sign at the door said no food stamps, but the price was very expensive, but there were still many people going in. Sure enough,plastic pallet manufacturer, there are so many rich people in Kyoto! Supply and marketing cooperatives are crowded with a lot of people, and the salesmen inside scold twice from time to time. The service attitude is so bad that no one complains, and it only exists in this age. She also saw that there was a foreign firm, but she definitely wanted foreign exchange certificates. She didn't have a dime on her now. She was short of money, tickets, coupons, and everything. In the heart infinite melancholy, sent Yan Miao-miao to the school,wholesale plastic pallet, when walking back, good still think how can get these things? If you really want to go south, you must have some money and tickets in your hand. It's not realistic to go without a penny. Passing by the foreign firm, her eyes are going to grow in, although the clothes are decades ago style, pattern is not much, but there are classic styles to wear. Underwear, underwear and pajamas are also available. The color is a little old-fashioned, but it's much better than the bellyband that the world is still wearing. Fortunately, there are two sets of close-fitting clothes in her suitcase, just right for changing and washing, but for women, what are two sets enough for? Ten sets are too few! …… She hasn't gone back yet. The fact that she is the little nanny of Yan Weiguo's family has been known to everyone in the courtyard. I have to admire the ability of word of mouth in this age. It's too strong. As soon as she went in, someone took the initiative to find her. She was a girl about the same age as the original book girl. She wore two earthy braids, a colorful jacket, mobile garbage bin ,stackable plastic pallets, black trousers, and ignored her clothes and skin color. She was quite healthy and dewy. She took the initiative to come up and talk to the warmth, "are you from Yan Weiguo's family?"? I am the nanny of Feng Jianjun's family. His daughter-in-law just gave birth to a child. I came from my hometown to help. Warm is now worried that she can't get into the courtyard. She needs the first-hand information in this circle very much now. Someone comes to talk on his own initiative. That's the best. How much do you make a month? She asked. …… Thirty. "So high!"! I'm only fifteen yuan. Warm: "… …" There is no difference between thirty and fifteen in the warm eyes, and they are all pitiful! But listen to the tone of the other side, this is a big problem, she was afraid of causing any trouble, explained to her: "I have some relatives with Director He, take care of me." "No wonder I really envy you. If I could go to Yan's house to be a nanny, I would do it even if I didn't give money." …… In this age of poverty, the face of the man can also brush his salary. "Do you know about the art troupe?" She looked around and asked her in a whisper. What's the matter? Warm and curious to ask. There is a woman in the art troupe who is chasing the head of Yan. I heard that the woman is very beautiful! Chapter 11 Uh? From the art troupe? Warm dark thought, art troupe flower? Is there such a supporting role in the book? When she reads the book, she only focuses on the supporting role plot with her as the prototype, and other irrelevant things are glanced at, or even not seen. Ah, she remembered! It seems that there is such a female companion, and she is mentioned in the ending. It is the first powerful opponent that Song Qian, the heroine of the same name in the book, encounters when she is chasing the hero after she goes south as cannon fodder.
Although this novel is a double line of emotion and entrepreneurship, but the main plot is to hit the face of Shuang Wen + the heroine's late entrepreneurship blueprint, Song Qian is a bitter emotional flow, she also found, probably feel difficult to control, so the latter part of the book almost abandoned the emotional flow, the main writing of the entrepreneurship plot. The plot of her pursuit of the man belongs to the first half, warm or patient ten lines at a glance, the basic means is to find out the man's activity area, try to meet by chance, deepen the impression, which in the book and her namesake female partner played a huge role in the early stage, after which she pushed the boat along, wrote poems to the man, wrote love letters, and sent snowflake-like letters to the man. And then throw a few modern songs. I remember one of the songs she wrote with a love poem to the man, which is quite talented! The title of the song is: The moon represents my heart. Warm: "…" In the later period of the article, it was basically the history of the heroine's prosperity and entrepreneurship. A large number of creative ideas of later generations were taken out by her in advance, creating a brilliant business empire that only belonged to her, so that she robbed countless celebrities of their jobs, and let them have no bowl to take, so they could only work at the bottom of her company. Warm: "… …" Yes, this is the rebirth of the protagonist to kick out the scum man, find Gao Junshuai, and go to the peak of his career to hit Shuang Wen in the face. The group flower of the art troupe in the book should be a strong opponent when the woman was chasing the man in the early stage. After all, compared with the woman, she was closer to the water tower and had more opportunities to contact the man. Of course, there is no good end to being against the woman. After being expelled from the art troupe, she was married by her family to a lame bachelor from the same village. Not long after her marriage, she ran away. Later, she was kept by others. The woman met her many years later. She was still the mistress of a small manager of a branch company under the woman. The street was blocked by the original wife and a group of relatives in public. She took pictures,heavy duty plastic pallet, tore her clothes, stripped naked and hit her face. Then she was pushed to the ground. Lead countless people on the roadside to watch and take photos. Now that I think about it, it's really ***ing miserable! The tragic situation is second only to the female companion with the same name in the book. cnplasticpallet.com
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.39 seconds

Impresa di Installazione Impianti, Sistemi e Tecnologie per la Casa

LE NOSTRE SEDI:
Roma, Via Isole Figi 6, CAP 00121 Ostia Lido

Cagliari, Via E. Orlando, 15, Cap. 09127

Partita IVA 04494161005
Reg. Imprese TRIB. ROMA n.3444/93
CCIAA ROMA n. 771935

Il nostro numero verde è: 800 896 931
Il nostro telefono a Roma è: +39 06 5698910
Il nostro telefono a Cagliari è: +39 070 4511501