Welcome, Guest

My beloved concubine gave me a scalpel.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: My beloved concubine gave me a scalpel.

My beloved concubine gave me a scalpel. 1 year, 8 months ago #397382

• October
  • Junior Boarder
However, it is a pity that Xie Guifei is between the two, but she has fallen behind. However, as a "congener", Concubine Xie did not hold a grudge against Xue Miao-miao for not agreeing to tie off her concubines last time. Face to face in the palace, still polite to greet, laugh it off. With the last lesson, he went to the Hall of Pity and Light to ask for peace. Xue Miao-miao did not go early, or when he heard that the emperor was inside, he returned to the Imperial Medical Department on the pretext of dispensing medicine. If it was true, he never met Emperor Su again, and there was a lot less trouble. Moreover, according to her professional habits as a doctor, Mrs. Rong's complexion has become more and more ruddy these days, her skin is smooth and delicate, and can be broken by blowing. The freckles and fine lines after childbirth have disappeared without a trace. Her figure wrapped in gauze clothes is exquisite, as if it was more charming than when she first saw her. No wonder that although Emperor Su grounded her, she was still reluctant to give up and forget to leave. Su Di is usually treated with a look of indifference, why she would suddenly be so active on the eve of the Chongyang sacrificial ceremony, heard that she took the initiative to ask to accompany the emperor out of the palace, to participate in the Chongyang sacrifice. Once the heart had doubts, Xue Miao-miao was particularly on the heart, as expected found a trace of unusual clues. Under the incense burner in the inner hall, there were extremely fine black particles. She took one and brought it back. It turned out to be a rare rhinoceros horn incense in the Central Plains. The rhinoceros horn has a strange fragrance, which is the best incense to stimulate insects. Secretly frightened,ghana seed extract, I do not know when Xu Wan escaped from the Phoenix Valley, how many mysterious bewitching tools she brought out. Recalling the information that Sang Wen had inadvertently revealed at the beginning, there is a kind of heartbroken bone in Phoenix Valley, which is an evil thing used by women to control men's love and desire. It has been regarded as taboo for a hundred years, but no one can guarantee whether this heartbroken trick is still circulating in the world. Moreover, the incense used is the rhinoceros horn incense! Just in the past few days, Qiutong was ill because of the red wind and heat in her mouth, so she took the honeysuckle cultivated by Xue Miaomiao herself and decocted it. After two days, she really got better. With the affirmation of the efficacy of the medicine,lutein eye complex, the medicine bed that has been cultivated with soil should be planted in autumn. The first time was to cultivate honeysuckle with seeds. The process was complicated and the emergence of seedlings was slow. This time, Xue Miaomiao took the method of cutting, reduced the strong branches, planted them directly, and planted another five mu of land. After consulting the drug growers, according to the time, they sowed five mu of Astragalus membranaceus and five mu of Paeonia lactiflora respectively. Only this Paeonia lactiflora needs to be more complicated, and it will be divided again in the next month. And the remaining five acres of land, Xue Miaomiao has his own plan, um, just plant motherwort. There was nothing to do in the palace all day, so he went out of the palace to clean up his own small medicine garden. Xue Miaomiao, who did not touch the spring water with his fingers, experienced the joy of work and harvest for the first time, but with relish. What's more, if the harvest is stable in the future, the cost will soon be recovered, pumpkin seed extract ,carnosic acid price, and then a larger field can be contracted. The purse is getting richer and richer, and when he has saved enough money in the future to solve the problem of Phoenix Valley, he chooses a livable city, where he sits in the clinic to cure diseases and save people, while buying herbs as a boss. At the thought of this, he was even more energetic, as if he had seen the future of becoming a "small landlord", and even his face was unconsciously covered with a sweet smile. After working for two hours in a row, Xue Miao-miao wanted to sit on the ridge of the field and stretch her waist, so she lay on the grass and rested on her arms. When it was uncomfortable to bathe in the sunshine, someone came to interrupt. I heard the sound of chariots and horses on the official road in the distance, and then there was the sound of footsteps. Only then did she do it, and when she saw it, her heart missed a beat. The man in front of him was a dark blue commoner with a gentle and kind expression. "Lord Xue is so leisurely." Gollum sat up, patted the weeds that stained his clothes, and said, "Why did Prime Minister Xie come to this wild mountain?" Smiling, very close to the people, without the airs of the court, peaceful like an old man of the Lin family, walked along the ridge of the field. Xue Miao-miao couldn't figure it out for a moment, so she had to keep up. The reclamation was good, but I didn't expect that Lord Xue was young and had a good cutting skill. He lifted his robe and squatted down to observe. Does Prime Minister Xie also know the art of cultivation? She was shocked. Laugh again. "When I was young, I did a lot of work, but I haven't done it for a long time. I'm afraid I'm rusty.".
” Two people go to the depths of the field one after another, I do not know why, from the bottom of my heart, Xue Miao-miao unexpectedly does not resist Xie Xiang, after a talk, it is more casual. And his expression and eyes seemed to contain a feeling similar to love. Let Xue Miaomiao's heart linger with a touch of warmth. She can not help but suspect in the heart, face before, really is the world population, that scheming deep, playing politics of the prime minister? Full around the ridge of the field for half a circle, Xie Xiang said thirsty, she brought two green fruits in her cloth pocket to go to one, two people will sit on the ground. When the setting sun was about to sink, Prime Minister Xie said, "I heard that you are sitting in Huaiqing Hall. In this way, the medicinal materials of the prime minister's mansion will be supplied by Huaiqing Hall in the future. Tomorrow I will send someone to send the detailed entries and contracts." Prime minister mansion great cause, daily tonic, is not a small number, and are precious. After thinking about it, Xue Miaomiao had no choice, not to mention that this big business would indeed bring a lot of profits to Tao Bo. "That depends on the meaning of the prime minister." When she returned to Huaiqing Hall, she had not had time to tell the news to Qiu Tong, but she caught her face to face. With a mysterious and shocked look, he stared at her for a moment and pinched Xue Miao-miao's arm. Although he had suppressed his voice, he still startled her eardrum. "Xue Miao, you already knew, didn't you?!"! That Mr. Lu. Lu Childe is not surnamed Lu at all, he is actually the king of Lan Cang.. Covering her ears to one side, Xue Miao-miao winked innocently and nodded. "What about that?"? Anyway, who he is has nothing to do with our hospital. Qiutong danced excitedly and was about to pat him on the forehead. He seemed to remember something before he took his hand back and pulled her to the backyard. "He came earlier. He has something to do with you. Go in quickly!" Walking into the yard for a while,glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin sulfate, I looked up and saw him standing under the eaves, as if staring at a cluster of magpie nests in the treetops. Xue Miao-miao walked over in silence, separated from him by a short distance. "I don't know what instructions the general has for his presence." 。 prius-biotech.com
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.35 seconds

Impresa di Installazione Impianti, Sistemi e Tecnologie per la Casa

LE NOSTRE SEDI:
Roma, Via Isole Figi 6, CAP 00121 Ostia Lido

Cagliari, Via E. Orlando, 15, Cap. 09127

Partita IVA 04494161005
Reg. Imprese TRIB. ROMA n.3444/93
CCIAA ROMA n. 771935

Il nostro numero verde è: 800 896 931
Il nostro telefono a Roma è: +39 06 5698910
Il nostro telefono a Cagliari è: +39 070 4511501