Welcome, Guest

Laugh at the imperial journey all one's life
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Laugh at the imperial journey all one's life

Laugh at the imperial journey all one's life 1 year, 8 months ago #397383

• October
  • Junior Boarder
"Szeto Feng!" Beichen Yi quickly said such a name, and continued, "If this name is strange to the night charm girl, then the name of Szeto Qiang, I believe the night charm girl must remember." The night charm was silent for a few seconds and said frankly, "I seem to have some impression, but I really don't remember who the name is.". After all, unless it's a strong person worth paying attention to, I'm all the others. Well, after a few days, I forgot! If the human brain needs to remember so many insignificant people and things, how many things it has to hold. This answer, let Beichen Yi have some surprise. Just thought about the cold nature of the night charm, he also understood, sink a voice way: "So." Do you remember the princess who had a quarrel with the night charm girl a few days ago? "You mean the one I beat up in the border town?" This person night charm still has an impression, but long ago did not remember each other's name, that woman looks like, she is not impressed, "is she Szeto Qiang?" It seems to be true! Beichen Yi nodded and said in a deep voice, "Not bad!" Said, in fact, he also some want to sigh,mulberry leaf extract weight loss, she did not remember who Szeto Qiang is, as if he remembered, is a very low price of things. But look at her expression, is really do not remember, not a joke. He suddenly chuckled: "The night charm girl doesn't remember Szeto Qiang, but she regards you as the biggest enemy in her life!" Night charm shrugs, but it doesn't matter: "There are always people in the world who don't know whether they are alive or dead. I'm used to it.". So, so.. 239 Carbuncle flute is the wedding of the lonely moon without trace? So,saw palmetto extract, this thing is made by the group owner? "Who is Szeto Feng?" Asked out, the night charm quickly remembered, before with the nine souls together, seems to have been a general with people around to kill. Just as he was thinking about it, Beichen Yi opened his mouth and said, "That's Szeto Qiang's elder brother. It's said that he led his troops to kill you before, but he was repelled by the Nine Souls!" Speaking of this, Beichen Yi also felt a little funny. These people who hated the night charm deeply had never been in her eyes from the beginning to the end. She never even considered remembering who these people were. Was it also a great irony for these people? Oh, I remember! Now that they remember who they are, of course, they know why they don't like themselves. Beichen Yi glanced at Night Charm and said in a deep voice, Beichen Evil Yan ordered Szeto Qiang to be killed. Szeto Feng fled back to the capital with Szeto Qiang. It's a big mistake for a general to leave his post. As a result, Szeto Feng was exiled. He was the most outstanding younger generation of the Szeto family, and he was destroyed here. The Stu family, of course, will not give up with you! Night charm listen to all a little want to laugh, ghana seed extract ,gynostemma pentaphyllum leaf extract, they have nothing to do to find her trouble, trouble did not find success, but also by Beichen evil Yan to clean up, but finally put the enmity on her body, and even involve nine souls. She looked at Beichen Yi and asked in a cold voice: "What they want is to expose the identity of the nine souls, so that the nine souls and I will become the target of public criticism, and even be hunted down by the people of the world from then on, and be completely driven away from the border town.". Is that their purpose? "Not bad!" Beichen Yi just answered. Night charm took a look at Beichen Yi and asked in a cold voice: "King Yi will tell me the truth, is it not equal to completely..." Completely abandoned Szeto Feng? Although Szeto Feng is only one of his chess pieces, but can use the chess pieces so thoroughly, the night charm really admires him a little. The purpose of chess pieces is to exert all their strength from the time they appear to the day they exit, isn't it? Beichen Yi seems to have understood what the night charm is going to say, and directly said such a sentence. The night charm smiled without a word. Indeed, for Beichen Yi, who regards all the people he can use as chess pieces, he really doesn't care about these. At this point, this topic is also the end.
Beichen Yi suddenly looked at the red jade flute on the waist of the night charm, and his eyes deepened a little: "In fact, the king has always wanted to ask, is the red jade flute on the night charm girl a gift from the lonely moon?" "Yes!" Night charm nodded, also took a look at his carbuncle flute, this carbuncle like pigeon blood, the whole flute is also natural, is indeed a good treasure, but like the lonely moon traceless, rich people, take out things should not be cheap. Bei Chenyi asked in a deep voice, "Do you know that there is only one red jade flute in the world?" Night charms raise their eyebrows. Before he could answer, Beichen Yifu said again, "It is said that the parents of Guyue Wuheng were once a famous affectionate couple in Jianghu.". The first time they became attached to each other was at a meeting of the four arts of piano, chess, calligraphy and painting. Both of them liked to play the flute very much. You.. Do you mean to say that this flute is the relic of Guyue's traceless mother? Night charm twitched the corners of his mouth and looked at Beichen Yi in disbelief. North Chen Yi shook his head, but she had this guess some funny: "That is not!" " "Oh.." The night charm was immediately relieved. Unexpectedly, she was just relieved. Bei Chenyi's next sentence almost did not choke her to death: "On the wedding day, the parents of the lonely moon without trace received a gift, which was two pieces of precious jade, red and green.". The couple remembered that they had become attached to each other because of the flute, so they decided to make jade flute from Jasper and carbuncle. Pass it on to your son and daughter-in-law in the future! "Cough.." Cough, cough, cough. Night charm was successfully choked by his words, coughing so that his face was red, staring at Beichen Yi's face in disbelief, is this serious? However. Her eyes swept past, but look at Beichen Yi's expression, it is not like a joke, nor is it like cheating her, as if this kind of thing is nothing to cheat. She choked for a long time, and suddenly felt that the red jade flute on her waist was like a hot potato, and she immediately wanted to throw it out. Why did Gu Yue Wuheng give this thing to her? What was he thinking? Suddenly,fenugreek saponins, she remembered what Song Yuque had said at that time, what about his fiancee, and the strange performance of the happy goose at that time. The night charm realized that she must have missed the details because she was worried about the nine souls. She stroked her forehead and felt a little headache. "I'll ask Xinyueyan when I get back." 。 prius-biotech.com
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.38 seconds

Impresa di Installazione Impianti, Sistemi e Tecnologie per la Casa

LE NOSTRE SEDI:
Roma, Via Isole Figi 6, CAP 00121 Ostia Lido

Cagliari, Via E. Orlando, 15, Cap. 09127

Partita IVA 04494161005
Reg. Imprese TRIB. ROMA n.3444/93
CCIAA ROMA n. 771935

Il nostro numero verde è: 800 896 931
Il nostro telefono a Roma è: +39 06 5698910
Il nostro telefono a Cagliari è: +39 070 4511501