Welcome, Guest

encounter with Manchester City
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: encounter with Manchester City

encounter with Manchester City 6 years, 3 months ago #1090

• lebaobei123
  • Platinum Boarder
ALLEN PARK, Mich. - Detroit Lions defensive tackle Nick Fairley is fired up to prove what hes worth. Fairley told reporters Tuesday the team informed him this off-season that it was not picking up the 2015 option in his contract. "It motivates me," he said. Fairley recalled working out in Houston when Lions general manager Martin Mayhew called him about the decision on the $5.5 million option for the fifth year of his contract. "It kind of surprised me," Fairley recalled. Fairley said after calling his agent and having dinner with him, his mind was changed because he can get a new contract. "We kind of came to agreement that it was good for both sides," he said. Detroit drafted Fairley out of Auburn with the No. 13 overall pick in 2011 and he has struggled to sustain success in part because of his fluctuating weight. Fairley acknowledged playing too heavy last season while weighing as much as 320 pounds. "I didnt feel comfortable with myself, my body, and how I was getting tired," he recalled. "I just felt like if I got down to a lighter weight, I would be leaner, meaner and ready to go." Fairley said he has lost about 30 pounds, getting down to about 290 pounds. He started eating more baked chicken and grilled fish, cutting out his habit of eating fast food three days a week. "He looks good," defensive co-ordinator Teryl Austin said. "Hes lost a lot of weight. I think the key will be when he leaves here and then when he comes back in camp if hes still in that great shape with his weight down. Its going to be great for us." Fairley was limited during Wednesdays practice because he is still recovering from surgery to treat sleep apnea, but expects to be "full go," at next weeks mandatory minicamp. He had career highs with six sacks and two fumble recoveries in 2013 while playing next to Ndamukong Suh, who is also entering the last year of his contract. "Were just hoping that we get a big year out of (Fairley)," Austin said. "I think he wants to have a big year as well." Fairley was up for talking about a lot of topics and shied away from only one question, choosing his words carefully when a reporter asked him asked him about becoming a free agent after next season. "Well just have to wait and see," he said. NOTES: NASCAR driver Joey Logano attended practice to promote next weeks race at Michigan International Speedway. After the practice, he caught passes from and threw to the football to quarterback Matthew Stafford. Logano said drivers are like quarterbacks and a crew chief is like a coach, joking there would be only one place for his 6-foot-3, 175-pound body in football. "Id be on the bench," Logano said. ... The Lions will have a three-day mandatory minicamp next week before taking more than a month off before training camp begins. ___ Online: AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL ___ Follow Larry Lage on Twitter at www.Twitter.com/larrylage Diego Costa Jersey .Y. -- A month ago, Syracuse was unbeaten, ranked No. Lucas Hernandez Jersey . The question is how many minutes will be available to them and can any of their defence or goaltending provide value? Top Picks: Following a down year in 2011-2012, Matt Duchene rebounded with his highest points-per-game (0. www.socceratleticomadridonline.us/Thomas...tico-Madrid-Jersey/. Off-Season Game Plan examines a team facing some challenging times as GM Bryan Murray tries to put together a roster for next season. Perhaps the first challenge facing Murray is that its expected he will be moving out Jason Spezza, a premier point producer who is about to enter the final year of his contract. Guilherme Siqueira Jersey . This game was inside. Adrian Peterson was missing. The stage was set for another step toward the playoffs. Jesus Gamez Jersey . -- Canadian freestyle skier Roz Groenewoud isnt letting surgery to both of her knees deter her expectations for the Sochi Olympics.Chelsea forward Eden Hazard faces three to four weeks out injured after being left out of Belgiums squad for this months international friendlies. Hazard did not feature in Chelseas 2-0 FA Cup quarter-final defeat at Everton last weekend, after picking up a hip injury during the teams Champions League defeat to Paris Saint-Germain three days before.Belgium head coach Mark Wilmots has not included the 25-year old in his squad for the friendly against Portugal on March 29, and he revealed that the Chelsea forward is set for three to four weeks on the sidelines. I have told Eden to have some rest. We are not too worried about him. He has a muscle injury, he will be out for three to four weeks, the Belgium boss said. Belgium boss Marc Wilmots expects Hazard to miss at least three weeks of action The news means Hazard will definitely miss Saturdays London derby with West Ham, while he is also effectivvely ruled out of Chelseas clash with Aston Villa on April 2, following the international break.ddddddddddddHazard could return for Chelseas match with Swansea on April 9, otherwise he could seek to be fit in time for the live Saturday Night Football encounter with Manchester City the following weekend. The Belgian forward has endured a difficult season on the injury-front The 25-year old has struggled for both fitness and form this season, with the hip problem recurring throughout the campaign.After scoring 14 league goals in each of his past two seasons, Hazard has failed to find the net once in the Premier League this time around. Also See: Terry wants to be remembered Premier League build-up No action over Costa gesture Conte paves way for Chelsea Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds

Impresa di Installazione Impianti, Sistemi e Tecnologie per la Casa

LE NOSTRE SEDI:
Roma, Via Isole Figi 6, CAP 00121 Ostia Lido

Cagliari, Via E. Orlando, 15, Cap. 09127

Partita IVA 04494161005
Reg. Imprese TRIB. ROMA n.3444/93
CCIAA ROMA n. 771935

Il nostro numero verde è: 800 896 931
Il nostro telefono a Roma è: +39 06 5698910
Il nostro telefono a Cagliari è: +39 070 4511501