Welcome, Guest

out the guys in here, and hopefully w
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: out the guys in here, and hopefully w

out the guys in here, and hopefully w 6 years, 3 months ago #1091

• lebaobei123
  • Platinum Boarder
Dustin Johnson is returning to the PGA Tour from a six-month break in which he said Friday it was time to grow up, though he refused to discuss a published report that a positive test for cocaine is what led to his leave of absence.Im not worried about what people think or what they say, Johnson told The Associated Press in a telephone interview. Ive just got to be me. Ive got a son, a future wife, and Im really happy. Im going to enjoy my life.Johnson has not competed since he missed the cut at the Canadian Open on July 25. Five days later, he said in a statement he was taking a leave of absence to seek professional help for what he described only as personal challenges.Golf.com reported that he failed a drug test three times — for marijuana in 2009, and for cocaine in 2012 and 2014. The report said the PGA Tour suspended him for six months, though the tour took the rare step of publicly refuting that he was suspended.Still, the fact Johnson returns exactly six months from announcing his leave of absence is sure to raise questions. His first tournament back will be the Farmers Insurance Open at Torrey Pines on Feb. 5-8.Asked if the report was true that he failed a cocaine test, Johnson replied, No. And then he declined to say more.With that, Ive said all Im going to say, Johnson said. I think Ive answered them, and I dont think I need to answer them again.He gave an interview earlier this week to Sports Illustrated and to ESPN, part of a strategy to ease back into golf. Still to be determined is how Johnson is received by the public and by his peers. He said he hasnt talked to many players except for the occasional round of golf and workout session with Keegan Bradley because they have the same trainer.Johnson is engaged to Paulina Gretzky, the daughter of hockey great Wayne Gretzky. She gave birth to a son, Tatum, on Monday in Los Angeles. Johnson said they are renting a home in Thousand Oaks, California, but he plans to live in West Palm Beach, Florida.The baby is healthy and were really happy, he said.Johnson declined to say whether the tour threatened to suspend him or recommended he get help. He said he has never been to rehab in his life. He said his issue was how he handled stress — drinking and partying — though he said he did not drink to the point that he felt he needed outside help.It was more of a compounded thing, he said. I was not enjoying myself. I was not playing the way I wanted to play. I did my fair share of partying. Its not like I was drinking every day. It was more like alcohol abuse — thats not the right word, but more along those lines. When I drank, I drank too much.As for seeking professional help that he mentioned in his statement in August, Johnson said he was working with a few different people, including one man whom he described as a life coach.Hes someone who helps me, give me advice, Johnson said, adding that what he was taught was nothing I didnt already know.What Ive learned a lot is ... with what I do, theres a lot of stress that comes with it, he said. I never really learned to deal with it. To party was more my way of dealing with stress instead of going to the gym or going for a run. Things that were unhealthy, that was my way to get away.Johnson, 30, is among the most talented Americans and certainly among the most athletic figures in golf. He already has eight victories — last year was the first year he failed to win since he joined the PGA Tour in 2008 — and has contended in three majors. One of those was at Whistling Straits, where he grounded his club without realizing he was in a bunker on the final hole and was given a two-shot penalty. That kept him from a playoff in the 2010 PGA Championship.In his most recent major, Johnson played in the final group on Saturday at the British Open with eventual champion Rory McIlroy. He wound up tying for 12th.His leave of absence kept him from playing the PGA Championship, the FedEx Cup playoffs and the Ryder Cup, where he was assured a spot on the team. Johnson said he watched a little bit of the matches from Gleneagles and felt bad that he wasnt there.But he doesnt feel he owes an apology — or an explanation — to anyone.I dont care what people think, he said. I mean, do. I want my fans to know I do care about them, and Im glad for all the ones who have stuck by me. Ive had an unbelievable amount of support from my family, friends and fans. And those who arent fans anymore, thats their choice.Johnson said he more excited than nervous about his return, and mostly he is happy about becoming a father.Obviously, I needed to better myself, he said. I used this time to work on me, and to work on becoming a better fiancée, soon-to-be husband, father. The son has been born now, and its given me a whole new perspective. Nothing else in the world matters. Gilbert Perreault Jersey . Their 9-19 record remains identical to the crosstown rivals in Brooklyn and trails both Toronto and Boston in the Atlantic Division. Raymond Felton, their declining point guard, is back on the sideline nursing his third injury of the season. Buffalo Sabres Jerseys . The mixed zone is not a place to make friends. www.officialsabreshockeyauthentic.com/ra...ristolainen-jersey/. The two were in the batting cage moments before game time. Bautista was taking final warm up cuts. Pillar was hitting soft toss. The one-time utility player turned All-Star pulled aside the clubs young, fourth outfielder and offered him some advice. Jake McCabe Jersey .com) - His team lost in the round of 16 of the FCS playoffs, yet Northern Iowa football coach Mark Farley says his team has made a strong case to be voted to the top 5 in the final rankings. Ryan OReilly Jersey .C. -- The shot that would have beaten No. ST. PAUL, Minn. -- The Minnesota Wild found out during the second intermission their spot in the playoffs was secure. Satisfaction came only after they won their way in with a strong finish. Mikko Koivu had the only score in the shootout after Ryan Suters goal tied the game with 65 seconds remaining in regulation, and the Wild beat the Boston Bruins 4-3 on Tuesday night to clinch a wild-card spot in the Western Conference playoffs. "We wanted to get in the right way," said right wing Jason Pominville, who had two goals and an assist. "We stuck to it and found a way to score one late, and I think its a sign of a good team when you get in the right way against the best team in the NHL right now." Koivu, who had two assists, switched to his backhand to flip the puck past Bruins goalie Tuukka Rask in the second round. When goalie Ilya Bryzgalov stopped Brad Marchands try with his pad to end it, he pumped his arms as he skated out of the crease to celebrate with his teammates. The Wild will be the seventh seed and face the division winner with the fewest points. "The message was, Lets not wait for anything. Lets not back our way into anything. Lets not come through the back door. Lets go charging through the front door," coach Mike Yeo said. "And what a better way to do it against a team like Boston." As play was about to begin for the third period, the overtime loss by ninth-place Phoenix at Columbus that guaranteed a place in the post-season for Minnesota was announced to the crowd and received with a hearty cheer. The Wild then went a step further by assuring themselves of the top wild-card slot by rallying for the win. They kept up the pressure in overtime after Suters delivery, outshooting the Bruins 6-2 in overtime. Reilly Smith, Patrice Bergeron and Loui Eriksson scored for the Bruins, who fell to 16-1-3 in their past 20 games. The Bruins, who clinched the No. 1 seed for the Eastern Conference playoffs, held leading scorer Jarome Iginla out for the third time in the past four games because of a lower-body injury. Iginla became the biggest threat to the Wild during his days with then-division rival Calgary. His 677 points, including 37 goals, in 71 career games are the most by any Minnesota opponent.dddddddddddd "Try to get some rest for certain guys and still try to play good hockey," Rask said. "Theres still something to play for. But its not always easy to find that 100 per cent perfect game in these situations." Late in the second period, Zdeno Chara wound up from the point on a power play. Eriksson and Gregory Campbell were parked just outside the crease, and the puck appeared to deflect first off Campbells stick before Eriksson poked it in for the lead with 3:42 left before the break. That didnt mean they were playing their best, though. "I felt we were a little sloppy tonight. We werent very sharp in our passing and our playmaking," coach Claude Julien said. "We didnt have everybody really playing that well. Some of our big players were just very average." Bryzgalov, the latest unlikely leader to emerge for the Wild, made 44 saves over the past two games to blank Pittsburgh and Winnipeg and put Minnesota on the brink of the post-season. His shutout streak ended at 145 minutes and 15 seconds, when Smith sent in an unassisted power-play goal for his 20th score this season. But Bryzgalov, who took over for Darcy Kuemper when the rookie suffered an upper-body injury last month, improved to 7-0-3 since arriving at the trade deadline. "The quicker you can clinch, the better it is," an impressed Julien said. Last season, the Wild limped to the No. 8 seed by winning their final game to finish 5-8-1 in April. This time, theyll have more momentum. "We played ourselves into the playoffs the way that you want to. It says a lot about the guys in here, and hopefully we can keep this thing going here," Suter said. NOTES: Wild goalie Josh Harding, the winner of the NHLs Bill Masterton Memorial Trophy last year for perseverance, sportsmanship and dedication to the sport, was announced Tuesday as the teams repeat nominee for the award. Harding has been on injured reserve since Jan. 2, continuing to deal with multiple sclerosis, but returned to practice with the Wild last Wednesday. ... Bergeron has 10 goals in his past 11 games. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.50 seconds

Impresa di Installazione Impianti, Sistemi e Tecnologie per la Casa

LE NOSTRE SEDI:
Roma, Via Isole Figi 6, CAP 00121 Ostia Lido

Cagliari, Via E. Orlando, 15, Cap. 09127

Partita IVA 04494161005
Reg. Imprese TRIB. ROMA n.3444/93
CCIAA ROMA n. 771935

Il nostro numero verde è: 800 896 931
Il nostro telefono a Roma è: +39 06 5698910
Il nostro telefono a Cagliari è: +39 070 4511501