Welcome, Guest

a guy that would really fit in we
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: a guy that would really fit in we

a guy that would really fit in we 6 years, 4 months ago #843

• lebaobei123
  • Platinum Boarder
Heavyweight Smealinho (The Prince) Rama has signed with the World Series of Fighting Canada. The 22-year-old MMA fighter of Albanian-Greek descent, who now makes his home in Calgary, stopped UFC veteran Tim Hague in the first round last month. He won a unanimous decision over Steve Mocco on a WSOF Canada card in Edmonton in February. The 22-year-old Rama suffered his lone loss in nine fights in a KO via a head kick against Anthony Hamilton at MFC 38 last October. "Ive been very impressed watching Ramas career develop," WSOF Canada executive Darren Owen said in a statement. "He gets better every fight and hes always looking to finish whether he is looking for the knockout or if it hits on his feet or a submission on the ground hes looking for submissions. "Thats a rare combination for a heavyweight but very fan friendly." The World Series of Fighting Canadas next card is Saturday in Edmonton. Jamize Olawale Jersey . Not Peyton Manning. Hes holding on to the heartache to stoke his competitive fire. Marquel Lee Jersey . The 12th-ranked Haas served well throughout the match at the Ibirapuera arena, allowing only one break point to the 152nd-ranked Italian. Both players held serve until the first-set tiebreak, when Haas stepped up his game to easily clinch the set. www.authenticraidersfansclub.com/Black-F...atterson-Jersey/.com) - New England Patriots starting center Bryan Stork will not play in Sundays AFC Championship against Indianapolis due to a knee injury the rookie sustained last week. Charles Woodson Jersey . Philippe Desrosiers stopped 42 shots through overtime and three more in the shootout to pick up his third shutout of the season for Rimouski (31-15-7). Zachary Fucale made 28 saves for Halifax (34-17-3) in the loss. Bruce Irvin Jersey . MacIntyre stopped 49 shots and the Marlies defeated the Texas Stars 5-1 in Game 1 of the American Hockey Leagues Western Conference final. "I felt in control, so that was nice," MacIntyre said.PHOENIX - Hes been called the Evil Genius, and hes been fined for spying on an opponent. And now there are questions about deflated footballs.Any visual portrait of Bill Belichick likely has him wearing a hoodie — and a scowl. Many of his media duties are marked by terse answers or outright stonewalling.All of which masks the impact and longevity of the New England Patriots boss, the winningest coach in post-season NFL history.Belichick is about to lead his team into its sixth Super Bowl in 14 seasons. No one, not Chuck Noll or Tom Landry or Marv Levy or Bill Walsh — all Hall of Famers — managed that. Since Belichick took over the Patriots in 2000 after a five-season flop as head man in Cleveland, there have been 119 coaching changes. In the AFC East alone, which the Patriots have won 12 of 14 seasons, 17 coaches have come and gone, according to STATS.Belichick is the constant.I think Coach is always pretty consistent with how hes dealt with our team, Tom Brady said. You dont ride the highs and lows of the season. Whether its one win or one loss, you just try to get better and make improvements, and youve got to play your best at the end.Its hard to make our team. Coach Belichick puts a lot of pressure on guys in training camp. If you make the team, you know that you have the confidence of the coaches that you can help us win. Everybodys got a skill. Everybodys got a skill set. Whoever is on the field has to be able to go out there and perform their job.In the face of the controversies and criticisms the Patriots have faced during his tenure, Belichicks approach remains the same. Yes, he often comes off as ornery, but thats because hed rather be coaching, rather be teaching, rather be dissecting film.But according to Vince Wilfork, other than Brady the longest-tenured Patriot, Belichick has changed somewhat. Out of necessity.Yeah, Ive seen the difference in Bill in the 11 years that I have been here, and I tell him he is getting soft, the defensive tackle joked. But this is a different era of football now with how the team is shaped up, and how a lot of guys are younger guys. You dont really have that veteran team that he used to have. When I first came in the league, he had a veteran team that didnt take much to get those guys going.But hes more understanding now. I think when you get so used to having a certain quality of players and it changes, its hard for you to adapt to change. And I think Bill had to do a good job of that ever since Ive been in the league because weve changed so much.dddddddddddd.Pretty much every successful Super Bowl coach had to follow that path. Certainly Noll did as Pittsburgh evolved from the Steel Curtain-dominated squads to a high-scoring bunch. So did Landry, several times, depending on if he had a Doomsday Defence or a potent attack built around Roger Staubach.Belichicks first Super Bowl team back in 2001 was fundamentally sound on both sides of the ball, but far more aggressive on defence, his specialty. Indeed, Brady was almost a caretaker that season.Belichick knew he had something very special in Brady, though, and when the quarterback rapidly developed, the coach loosened the reins. When they won their consecutive titles for the 2003 and 2004 seasons, Brady was a budding star.When Belichick recognized that, he built an unstoppable offence around Brady. In some ways, he was ahead of the game, again. While the NFL was evolving into pass-crazy league, the Patriots already were there with Brady throwing to Randy Moss and Wes Welker.By 2007, Brady was the best quarterback in the league, breaking records and guiding New England to a perfect regular season.Dont think other coaches around the NFL havent paid attention. His counterpart in this Super Bowl, Seattles Pete Carroll, actually was replaced in New England by Belichick.I know that when (owner Robert Kraft) was making his choice to hire coach Belichick, I had one opportunity to say something to him about that, Carroll said. And I thought that was really a unique hire, a special hire and a guy that would really fit in well if (Kraft) let him do what he was capable of doing. I think Bill is a very open, free-thinker and a guy that needs that kind of control to be at his best.Its worked historically and in extraordinary fashion.To Wilfork, nothing has changed, yet so much has changed.We were a veteran team, (then) it was a younger team; at one point we were the youngest team in the league, said. So I think he had to try to find the identity in what works for that team. And I think hes done a great job over the years of doing that.But at the end of the day, he is still Bill. He coaches the same way. He demands everything the same way. But I think hes got a little soft heart now. Over time, he got a little softer, though.Even if he is loath to show it publicly.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.40 seconds

Impresa di Installazione Impianti, Sistemi e Tecnologie per la Casa

LE NOSTRE SEDI:
Roma, Via Isole Figi 6, CAP 00121 Ostia Lido

Cagliari, Via E. Orlando, 15, Cap. 09127

Partita IVA 04494161005
Reg. Imprese TRIB. ROMA n.3444/93
CCIAA ROMA n. 771935

Il nostro numero verde è: 800 896 931
Il nostro telefono a Roma è: +39 06 5698910
Il nostro telefono a Cagliari è: +39 070 4511501