Welcome, Guest

bling of the branches, it bel
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet consectetuer Ut elit laoreet ligula hendrerit. Quis convallis ut lacus eros sit tortor egestas enim malesuada consequat.
  • Page:

TOPIC: bling of the branches, it bel

bling of the branches, it bel 4 years, 3 months ago #179938

• ylqylq
  • Junior Boarder
Su is the cicada wing. It's Lan Ying. Deep down. Shadow is the sway of the wind. It is the falling arc of the leaf. It is the stand of Yiren. "The fog is clear and bitter, and the wind is floating and the shadow is cold." More than a thousand years ago, Du Fuyan, Du Fu's grandfather, won the reputation of "the first person with five words" for his clear and simple poetry. Time is cold, and many things, things, people, and thoughts are cool, but people cannot cool the temperature of the five words at a glance. The magnificent waves are the manifestation of the sea. Once in the depths of the ocean, it is a quiet, so-called "deep water flow." On the contrary, it is this "zero-degree" confession that makes people see the poet ��s hotness and even the wild heart speaks of "prime", and people naturally think of "Jane". The new house renovation in 2008, my main theme is a "Jane" character. We are ordinary people's homes, and don't need to be magnificent. The large square meter room that we can buy as much as possible, can not occupy the space because of decoration. Keeping it neat and simple and convenient and comfortable is all my pursuit. So the room is mainly colored: white and light gray. Only the curtains in the bedroom, I used light purple to create a little romance and warmth. Plants, water, orchids, bamboos, and greens are in the end, not mixed and demon, in pursuit of simplicity and elegance. When my friends come to my house, they all have a fresh, translucent, clean and comfortable feeling. Su and Ya are often intertwined, showing their origin. Regarding color, I think blue and white, snow white, space silver, and metal black can all be called "elegant." In summer, I often mix blue and white to give people a sense of coolness and tranquility; in winter, I often use gray and black as the main feature, which is both capable and tasteful. My colleagues are well aware of my dress preferences. Sometimes when they go shopping together, they blurt out when they see the clothes in the window: "Hey, do you look at this dress, is it especially suitable for Teacher Xu!" You can also buy the clothes you want from the eyes of the teachers. When people reach middle age, many people suggest that I dress a little bit brighter. One summer, walking with her husband in the mall, a water-red shirt was particularly eye-catching on the model. I couldn't stand her husband's vigorous encouragement and looked in front of the mirror. The whole person did look a lot brighter Wholesale Cigarettes, and his face suddenly became vivid. So buy it. For the first time in elated appearance, colleagues flashed strange eyes and said, "It looks good and looks good, and I think this dress is not yours!" My best colleague saw me wrongly when he saw me: "Sister, Are you stimulated? "It seems that over the years, he has worn out his own taste, and others have become the habit of others. It is said that the aesthetic is easy to fatigue, but the fatigue disappears, and the beauty disappears. Let's carry on "Su Ya" to the end! Poor little shirt, tied up in the high cabinet, no more honor to enter the room. Reality and imagination are always an encounter. Like text. My writing is often melancholic. This is not my contrition Cheap Cigarettes, but a writing quality. After contacting "Aesthetics", Fang knew that the melancholy complex is closely related to the romantic sense of tragedy. It is a noble spiritual character, which does not mean decadence. So, looking for spring in February, my eyes were empty, and in the disappointment of most people, I was glad that I always thought that true spring was deeply rooted in my heart Marlboro Gold. Looking for spring in March, the grass is far away, but people are unavoidable: where is spring? But I am boundless and full, because the grass is not green, and I will never see you again in spring. Looking for spring in April, colorful, almost everyone is leaping for the beauty of spring, but I sigh in my face: spring, soon! Xichun's feelings are full of words ... In fact, when you think about it, every struggle and sorrow is a beautiful and hopeful remodeling of your heart. We must not be drowned by the joy of reality. We must torture the pain of the soul from time to time. This is necessary for me to reach the balance of humanity! As a result, my words are often melancholy, but my life is often satisfying. When I am alone, melancholy often sieges me, shallow, faint, inseparable, and unable to get out, I call it "elegant beauty". Melancholy is not the trembling of the branches, it belongs only to the root of silence, deep in the earth. Not showing off, not exaggerating, Jane is here, and she is elegant, "I don't know where to go, Peach Blossom still laughs at the spring breeze." Therefore, how can the flowers be as bright as the sadness of the absence of Yiren? Therefore, this kind of melancholy that has not been corroded by wind for more than a thousand years is beautiful with the sentiments of Chinese literati and charms the Chinese culture of five thousand years. Look, the bridge is crooked, the streams are gurgling, the bamboo leaves are bleak, and the shadows are plain. In the distance, if Yiren is blue, that one. The nude color of life is quietly spreading.
Related articles:
NewportCigarettes

Marlboro Cigarettes
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.33 seconds

Impresa di Installazione Impianti, Sistemi e Tecnologie per la Casa

LE NOSTRE SEDI:
Roma, Via Isole Figi 6, CAP 00121 Ostia Lido

Cagliari, Via E. Orlando, 15, Cap. 09127

Partita IVA 04494161005
Reg. Imprese TRIB. ROMA n.3444/93
CCIAA ROMA n. 771935