Welcome, Guest

s team will go very far and I hope I can continue
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet consectetuer Ut elit laoreet ligula hendrerit. Quis convallis ut lacus eros sit tortor egestas enim malesuada consequat.
  • Page:

TOPIC: s team will go very far and I hope I can continue

s team will go very far and I hope I can continue 5 years, 1 month ago #23906

Joe Root is the star attraction in Sky Sports first live county action of the summer. The England batsman returns to Yorkshires team for the first time in 2016 for the County Championship encounter with Nottinghamshire, live on Sky Sports 2 from 10.30am on Sunday.Root is looking to build on another sensational few months for England, which saw him finish as their top run-scorer at the World T20, with 249 runs across his six innings at a strike-rate of 146.47, including a staggering 83 from 44 balls in a record run chase of 230 against South Africa.Roots attention now returns to the longer format ahead of another busy Test summer, Englands first Test against Sri Lanka getting underway at Headingley on Thursday, May 19.But he isnt the only one who will be using Sundays game at Trent Bridge as ideal preparation for that first Test - Jonny Bairstow, Stuart Broad and Alex Hales are also set to feature. Jonny Bairstow says hes feeling positive after scoring a double ton for Yorkshire Bairstow has again been in fine form for Yorkshire following an outstanding 2015 that saw him recalled to the Test team, striking a career-best first class score of 246 against Hampshire.In the opposing dressing-room, Hales, like Root, sees his first county cricket action of the summer having been granted an extended break, while Broad will be hoping for a greater impact than just the three wickets he managed in Notts defeat to Lancashire.Looking to oust Hales as England opener is Yorkshires Adam Lyth, who, too, hit a hundred against Hampshire - he held Hales spot this time last year, but lost it after a tough Ashes series which saw him average only 12.77. Alex Hales will be looking to lock in his England openers spot Lyths Headingley team-mate Gary Ballance is another looking to earn back a place for England, hoping to perhaps fill in at number five in the order, the spot vacated by James Taylor after his cricketing career was cut short when diagnosed with a rare heart condition.Ryan Sidebottom is another former England international who could feature, although the 38-year-olds international career is well behind him, and he left the field with hamstring trouble when into only his sixth over of Yorkshires tussle with Warwickshire this week.If Sidebottom fails to prove his fitness in time for Sunday, it could mean a first Yorkshire start for fellow left-arm-seamer David Willey, an arrival from Northamptonshire during the close season. Will David Willey earn his first Championship start for Yorkshire? Willey is one of a possible five England World T20 squad members who could play, with Root, Hales, Adil Rashid and Liam Plunkett - who also spanked an 82-ball hundred against Hampshire - the others.Further English interest is provided by Notts men Michael Lumb, Samit Patel, Chris Read and Harry Gurney, while outside bets for a first international call-up are Yorkshire seamer Jack Brooks and Nottinghamshire pacer Jake Ball.Watch all above the above in action in what is set to be a thrilling County Championship clash between Nottinghamshire and Yorkshire. Live coverage starts on Sky Sports 2 from 10.30am on Sunday. Also See: County XI of the week Live cricket on Sky Root: Future bright for England Wood has second operation Adidas Sidney Crosby Jersey . Luis Suarezs double powered Liverpool to a 4-0 victory over Fulham, and Southampton easily overcame Hull 4-1 to continue the south coast clubs impressive start to the season. Liverpool and Southampton sent Chelsea down to fourth place as the west London club was held to 2-2 at home. Cheap Adidas Penguins Jerseys .com) - The Pittsburgh Penguins placed forward James Neal on injured reserve Tuesday. http://www.adidaspenguinsjerseys.com/?ta...-trevor-daley-jersey . PAUL, Minn. Cheap Penguins Jerseys . The Olympic champion curler and TSN curling analyst immediately went online to look at the Halls long list of honoured members. Thats when the enormity of the honour sunk in. Adidas Daniel Sprong Jersey . After a replay, the winner will meet Sunderland in the quarterfinals. Sagbo did well to control Sone Alukos right cross and fire past Brighton goalkeeper Peter Brezovan. Aluko was making his first start in four months after recovering from an Achilles injury. Kevin Magnussen has reiterated his desire for a long-term Renault deal after giving the team two more weeks to decide whether he will be there next year.Like teammate Jolyon Palmer, Magnussen is unsure whether he will be retained for 2017 as the team continues to dwell on its line-up. The team had originally planned to announce its drivers in early September, though it has continued to postpone that decision.Magnussen, who recently voiced his frustration at the delay, has given the team an extension to when he expects a decision, something he thinks shows his desire to stay.Ive given them the two weeks and hopefully there will be a decision by the end of those two weeks, the Dane confirmed on Thursday. I think it shows very clearly that I want to continue here.Thats what I wanted to signal and say that I am willing to wait and I understand the situation that is going on. Its very clear that I believe that this team will go very far and I hope I can continue here for a long time.Renault has been linked with French driver Esteban Ocon, Valtteri BBottas and Sergio Perez, though the latter is confirmed to be staying at Force India next year.ddddddddddddsked if every passing day without a decision makes it more likely he will stay, he replied: Its hard to know whats going on sometimes but I think as ever Formula One is a commercial sport and its not a secret that my commercial value is a bit lower than perhaps other drivers.I have very good partnerships and sponsors and Im very grateful for their support but some of the other drivers have an unbelievable amount of support. So hopefully I will be judged and the decision will be taken on talent and not on money.Magnussen is happy to wait a little longer if the outcome is positive.?I hope I can be with this team for many years ... I didnt have to give them the extension. Weve had good dialogue, positive conversations and I know what the situation is, more or less. So Ive given them more time to get things sorted. ' ' '
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.36 seconds

Impresa di Installazione Impianti, Sistemi e Tecnologie per la Casa

LE NOSTRE SEDI:
Roma, Via Isole Figi 6, CAP 00121 Ostia Lido

Cagliari, Via E. Orlando, 15, Cap. 09127

Partita IVA 04494161005
Reg. Imprese TRIB. ROMA n.3444/93
CCIAA ROMA n. 771935

Il nostro numero verde è: 800 896 931
Il nostro telefono a Roma è: +39 06 5698910
Il nostro telefono a Cagliari è: +39 070 4511501