Welcome, Guest

Hungary, something Gutierrez complained h
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet consectetuer Ut elit laoreet ligula hendrerit. Quis convallis ut lacus eros sit tortor egestas enim malesuada consequat.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hungary, something Gutierrez complained h

Hungary, something Gutierrez complained h 5 years, 1 month ago #23918

CORAL GABLES, Fla. -- Mark Richt and Brad Kaaya hit it off quickly when they started forging a relationship, which is the first good sign for the Miami Hurricanes.Of course, neither has seen the other under fire -- yet.Thatll change soon enough. Richt, the former Miami quarterback, is now the Hurricanes coach because 15 successful years at Georgia didnt merit a 16th with the Bulldogs. His fortunes this season are probably tied to the right arm of Kaaya, the brilliant junior quarterback and undisputed leader of a program that went 8-5 last season but hasnt enjoyed a bowl win in a decade and still is looking for its first Atlantic Coast Conference title.Brad is really fun to coach, Richt said. Real smart. Coachable. Teachable. That guy is as coachable of a guy as Ive been around. He loves football. He loves his teammates. He is a very nice person.Hes also eager for a breakthrough 2016.The Hurricanes arent the Hurricanes of lore anymore, now 15 years removed from their last national title and entering a season where expectations arent exactly high.But few would argue that Kaaya isnt good enough to carry Miami closer to the top. While hell have a decision after this year about whether to go pro, hes insisting that his sole focus is leading the Hurricanes back to the upper echelon of the ACC.Thats the plan as of right now. Right now its a Coastal (division) and ACC championship, Kaaya said. You can say all the things you want about Miami and all the championships weve won getting back to years past. One thing weve never done is won an ACC championship and a Coastal championship. Thats our goal for the season, yes.Heres what to know about Miami:RICHT EFFECTBringing alumni back to the program is an obvious priority for Richt. Its not like his most recent predecessors -- Larry Coker, Randy Shannon and Al Golden -- shunned former Miami players, because to say they did would be inaccurate. But Richt has already seems to be having more success on that particular front, getting Ray Lewis, Michael Irvin (whose son is on the this team, a freshman), Warren Sapp, Jeremy Shockey and more all together for a weekend camp this summer. Things like that go a long way in recruiting.GET TO KNOW HIMFreshman linebacker Shaquille Quarterman may start from Day 1, and might be the best linebacker on the roster already.Its been a learning experience, Quarterman said. Im on a bigger stage now, so I cant afford to make mental errors at this level. It would only hurt the team.KAAYA NUMBERSRemember, they used to call Miami Quarterback U. Kaaya has already put himself on lists next to the schools all-time greats. At his current pace Kaaya could be Miamis all-time passing leader by the time this season ends, ahead of Ken Dorsey. Hes also eight touchdown throws away from becoming the third player to throw for 50 TDs while wearing the U on his helmet.SEASON OPENERThe Richt era begins Saturday, Sept. 3, against Florida A&M. Itll be at the stadium the Hurricanes share with the Miami Dolphins -- provided an offseason construction project is done in time (all indications are it will be). If a contingency plan is needed, Orlando is a possible site, though that seems unlikely at best.KEY GAMESThe Florida State game (which the Hurricanes will host on Oct. is always huge, but others could be Sept. 17 at Appalachian State (a road debut against an 11-game winner last year), the span of Oct. 15 against North Carolina and Oct. 20 at Virginia Tech (a six-day window that could decide the Coastal), at Notre Dame on Oct. 29 and the season-finale at home against Duke on Nov. 26 (eight-lateral rematch, anyone?).PREDICTIONFor as good as Kaaya is, there are serious depth issues. The offensive line is very thin, and if Kaaya goes down Miami would face huge problems. Miami should be able to score in bunches, though the defense is still suspect. And the penalty problems that embarrassed the Hurricanes a year ago simply cant be back; Miami isnt good enough to give tons of yards away again. All that said, they can win the Coastal. The pick here is a 9-3 season, if all goes right. Cheap Adrian Houser Jersey . LeBron James and Chris Bosh didnt need any more. Williams scored 11 points in 10 minutes, Alan Anderson scored 17 points, and the Brooklyn Nets finished the exhibition season with a 108-87 win over the Miami Heat on Friday night. Cheap Keon Broxton Jersey . Just as Montreal was settling into the first full working week of a new year, the Impact announced the appointment of their new head coach. http://www.cheapbrewersjerseys.com/?tag=...p-robin-yount-jersey . - The Oakland Raiders re-signed offensive lineman Khalif Barnes on Friday. Cheap Corbin Burnes Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. Cheap Jonathan Schoop Jersey .Y. - Free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury, fresh off winning the World Series with Boston, reached agreement with the rival New York Yankees on a seven-year contract worth about $153 million, a person familiar with the negotiations said Tuesday night. Daniel Ricciardo said Esteban Gutierrez is doing a less good job than any other driver at obeying blue flags after complaining about him at the German Grand Prix.?While negotiating traffic late in the race, Ricciardo took to his radio to sarcastically tell Red Bull: Esteban is my favourite, I love this guy. The response from race engineer Simon Rennie was: Dont worry, hes doing this to everybody, not just you.It comes just a week after Lewis Hamilton made a rude gesture from the cockpit towards the Haas driver after being held up in Hungary, something Gutierrez complained had been disrespectful. Ricciardo said his frustration was compounded by the fact other drivers have recently voiced their displeasure to the Haas driver.Explaining his radio message, Ricciardo said: To be honest, off the track I have no problem at all with Esteban. I actually think hes onee of the nicest guys! But just on the track lately, its come up at the last few races, a few of us havent been that impressed with the blue flags.ddddddddddddWeve discussed it in drivers meetings. Ive been in that position, I know that it sucks to move out of the line and let the leaders through. But it just seems in particular in the last few races everyone else is doing an OK job and it seems like hes doing a less good job than the othes.A bit of frustration - I was obviously trying to say that as politely as possible. But yeah, I think because hes been told that some of us arent that impressed with his blue flag [driving] I thought the message would have gone through. But today ... I lost more time behind him than anyone else. ' ' '
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.52 seconds

Impresa di Installazione Impianti, Sistemi e Tecnologie per la Casa

LE NOSTRE SEDI:
Roma, Via Isole Figi 6, CAP 00121 Ostia Lido

Cagliari, Via E. Orlando, 15, Cap. 09127

Partita IVA 04494161005
Reg. Imprese TRIB. ROMA n.3444/93
CCIAA ROMA n. 771935

Il nostro numero verde è: 800 896 931
Il nostro telefono a Roma è: +39 06 5698910
Il nostro telefono a Cagliari è: +39 070 4511501