Welcome, Guest

I think its huge. You see all the diffe
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet consectetuer Ut elit laoreet ligula hendrerit. Quis convallis ut lacus eros sit tortor egestas enim malesuada consequat.
  • Page:

TOPIC: I think its huge. You see all the diffe

I think its huge. You see all the diffe 5 years, 1 month ago #23921

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- The Los Angeles Rams offense is still struggling, and Jeff Fisher is still sticking with Case Keenum as his starting quarterback for now.So, for all those calling for Jared Goff to finally get his chance, keep calm and remain patient.No, Im not going to go into a quarterback situation, Fisher said after the Rams 9-6 victory over the New York Jets on Sunday. I dont believe its quarterback play. I think its collectively were making mistakes.Fisher insisted that hes not putting the struggles of the offense -- the Rams have 29 total points in their past three games -- on Keenums shoulders. He was then asked if changing quarterbacks might get the offense going.Well, its always a possibility when his time comes, Fisher said of Goff, this years No. 1 overall draft pick.But I think Case did a nice job. We didnt get the ball in the end zone, but he scrambled and picked up some key first downs and kept drives alive, and thats what youve got to do against a defense like that.Keenum went a ho-hum 17 of 30 for 165 yards, but had no turnovers after throwing eight interceptions in his previous four games. The talk this week as Los Angeles prepares to host Miami will inevitably be whether Goffs time will come sooner rather than later.I keep saying and Im going to keep saying this until he starts his first game, that hes improving, Fisher said. Hes a play away from going into the game and hes improving.The Jets quarterback situation remains uncertain after Bryce Petty made his first NFL start in place of an injured Ryan Fitzpatrick, but couldnt get much going against the Rams defense.Petty, a fourth-round draft pick out of Baylor last year, went 19 of 32 for 163 yards with a touchdown, but was intercepted by Alec Ogletree with just under two minutes remaining to seal the Jets loss.Im not going to let this define my career, Petty said. Im not going to let this define me.Fitzpatrick was listed as questionable with a sprained left knee, suffered last weekend at Miami.After the game, coach Todd Bowles said Fitzpatrick wasnt completely healthy, although he was active for the game and served as Pettys backup, while rookie Christian Hackenberg was inactive.Bowles would not commit to who his starter would be in the Jets next game against New England in two weeks.Well evaluate that next week, Bowles said. Weve got the bye week to evaluate that and well see how Fitz feels. Well watch the film on Bryce and well make the determination next week.Here are other things to know from the Rams squeaker of a victory over the Jets:DEFENSE RAM TOUGHLos Angeles defense is holding up its end of the bargain, allowing only 26 points over the past three games.After New York got the ball with 2:55 remaining and down by three, Petty tried to lead the Jets down the field. But on second-and-7 from the 42, Pettys pass to Quincy Enunwa was picked off by Ogletree, who took it out of the receivers hands and Enunwa then tried to wrestle it away from the linebacker to no avail.I had that area of zone and I was playing the receiver, Ogletree said. I saw him throw the ball. We kind of tied up and I was able to rip it out from him and make the play.MISSED OPPORTUNITYPetty misfired on a long pass on third-and-14 from the Rams 32 that couldve been an easy touchdown in the closing minute of the first half, slightly overthrowing Robby Anderson, who was wide open but had to reach high as the ball tipped off his hand. It could have been a huge momentum changer heading into halftime.Ive got to hit that, Petty said. Ive got to make that as easy as possible. I wish I had that one back.SPECIAL SPECIAL TEAMERSWith the Rams offense struggling, their kickers continue to keep them in games.Greg Zuerlein provided all the offense against New York with three field goals. Meanwhile, Johnny Hekker averaged 51.7 yards on seven punts, including a booming 78-yarder -- fourth-longest in franchise history -- that flipped the field and helped lead to the winning score.Its like golf, Hekker said. You strike the ball and it goes. It felt pretty good.GURLEY STILL GROUNDEDTodd Gurley, last seasons Offensive Rookie of Year, still has yet to run for 100 yards in a game this season after rushing for 125 or more five times last season. He finished with 64 yards on 21 carries.Gurleys longest run of the season, 21 yards in the fourth quarter, was wiped out by Greg Robinsons holding penalty. But he rebounded with a decent performance after having just 10 yards on 10 carries at halftime.When we needed him, he came through, Keenum said. Thats what great players do in this league.TOUGH LOSSThe Jets 9-6 defeat was their first to a team that didnt score a TD since falling 9-0 to Green Bay in 2010 -- and only the ninth time it has happened in franchise history.---AP freelance writer Mike Farrell contributed.---For more NFL coverage: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Derek Sanderson Jersey .C. -- Kemba Walker and the Charlotte Bobcats got off to a fast start, and the Sacramento Kings were never quite able to catch up. Johnny Bucyk Jersey . Pedro scored from a pass by Lionel Messi in the 33rd minute and added two more goals in the 47th and 72nd after Valdes saved his second penalty in four days following his stop in Wednesdays 4-0 over Ajax in the Champions League. http://www.cheapbruinsjerseys.com/?tag=adidas-bobby-orr-jersey . Gerald Green and Miles Plumlee? Green had bounced around the NBA when he wasnt playing overseas. The Pacers gave up on Plumlee after just one season. Now Green and Plumlee are key cogs in the Suns surprising breakout season. Tim Schaller Jersey .com) - The Pittsburgh Penguins placed forward James Neal on injured reserve Tuesday. Brad Marchand Jersey . Now that hes hitting streaking teammates with pin-point passes for easy layups, Love is asserting himself as one of the true superstars in the league. You might be used to seeing Todd Frazier on the field for the Chicago White Sox, but it wasnt too long ago that he was making cakes on the Jersey boardwalk.Who was your favorite player growing up? Frazier:?Paul ONeill. I loved watching him. I loved the way he played. He played hard, but once in a while hed let a water cooler know how he felt about it, and I didnt mind that. It goes to show that he cared, though I dont think Ill be doing that anytime soon. Its just one of those things that you want to do good in your job, and I respect him for it.Who is your favorite player to watch today (not a teammate)? Frazier:?I tell everybody its Mike Trout. Hes a special athlete. Hes my buddy. Hes from Jersey, too, as well. He thinks he owns Jersey, but I think at the end of the day, I take care of it. We always bust each others chops jokingly, but hes a special player. I love to watch him.Who is your most underrated teammate? Frazier:?I would say Melky Cabrera. Hes having a really good year this year. I think its going unnoticed because were a little far off the [playoff] race right now. Hes not much of a theater-kind of guy. He goes after the game in the right way and he plays hard. So hes getting two, three hits a game it seems like and making a nice play in the outfield or throwing somebody out, so Id have to say him.Whats the most annoying question you are asked by the media?Frazier:?It just depends on how the day is going. When somethings going on and then you [get asked] to talk about another player on the team. Lets say theres something that happened during the year, like, Do you think this guy should have done something differently when he did this? Just talking about a different scenarios about a certain instance that happens. I think thats the most annoying question, because youre damned if you do, damned if you dont. Both on the field and off the field. If theres a problem and then they come to you and ask. For one, youre not the coach, I guess, and two, you cant really give out the answer, and if you do, you get blamed for everything. Youve got to be careful.One rule you would channge? Frazier:?This is a good one.ddddddddddddThe swinging foul ball, whether the catcher catches it or not on strike three. I think thats an easy one. When an umpire calls it foul and looks down at first base. Theres no chance any umpire, unless you have Ted Williams vision, can see if the catcher catches a foul ball on a swinging strike-three foul ball. I think that is one rule Id like to see get into the replay system.Who is ultimately responsible for policing the game? Players, manager, umpires, league? Frazier:?I think it should be players. I think thats what they did back in the day, and I think it should be like that now. I think its a lot more difficult just with different people now that play this game. Its a totally different game than it was back in the day, but I think players should police what goes on, on and off the field and inside the clubhouse, you know?How big of a problem are PEDs in todays game? Frazier:?I think its a big problem. I think its huge. You see all the different guys coming out [with positive tests], unexpected guys, its like holy cow. I think youve got to do something different about that now. I know [getting suspended] half the years a lot, and you dont get to be in the playoffs as well, but I think eventually theyre going to just ban the guys from getting popped. Id like to see that.What is something that people dont know about you or have wrong about you?[Teammate chimes in: He worked on the boardwalk!]Frazier:?That was my first job. In Seaside Heights, New Jersey. That was my first job, and actually I was a bakery assistant in the bakery department of ShopRite for a year-and-a-half. So I designed the cakes. I finally got it down how to write on them and everything. Cookies, you name it, anything that dealt with bakery, I really knew about it. That was something cool. I had fun doing that. That was my freshman year in high school.[Frazier added that his favorite part was prepping the donuts. He liked to eat those, too.] ' ' '
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.43 seconds

Impresa di Installazione Impianti, Sistemi e Tecnologie per la Casa

LE NOSTRE SEDI:
Roma, Via Isole Figi 6, CAP 00121 Ostia Lido

Cagliari, Via E. Orlando, 15, Cap. 09127

Partita IVA 04494161005
Reg. Imprese TRIB. ROMA n.3444/93
CCIAA ROMA n. 771935

Il nostro numero verde è: 800 896 931
Il nostro telefono a Roma è: +39 06 5698910
Il nostro telefono a Cagliari è: +39 070 4511501