Welcome, Guest

It hasn't moved
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet consectetuer Ut elit laoreet ligula hendrerit. Quis convallis ut lacus eros sit tortor egestas enim malesuada consequat.
  • Page:

TOPIC: It hasn't moved

It hasn't moved 4 years, 5 months ago #52071

• ylqylq
  • Junior Boarder
It hasn't moved for a long time. It's been too long to forget how I felt. I walked alone on the tree-lined avenue, stepping under the golden withered leaves, rustling. It was a desolate season with a touch of sadness. I think this may be because of me. The pressure exerted by my parents is too great. I am alone and my mood is very complicated. Suddenly, a bright color that didn't match the surroundings rushed into my eyes. I was used to the cold colors, and I was a bit unable to adapt to the warm colors in front of me. I squatted gently, for fear of disturbing this quiet forest. It was a cluster of wild chrysanthemums and I was pleasantly surprised. In late autumn, flowers are rarely seen, and I am lucky to meet them. How could I easily give up this hard-won opportunity? So I greedily appreciate their generosity mokingusacigarettes.com. Their stems are extremely thin, and they support the flowers above, as if they would break with a light touch, and they are pity. The petals are like jade and ice sculptures Cheap Cigarettes, red is like fire, white is like snow, the faint sweet fragrance is coming out, as if to see through your heart. Against the backdrop of clumps of green leaves, they seemed even more petite, beautiful and moving. A cool breeze struck me before suddenly remembering that it was late autumn. But the beauty in front of it is full of the unique vitality of spring. Is it because of the nature of Ye Ju? I think it is her tenacity. There are countless flowers in this world. Maybe they can bloom like the chrysanthemum against the autumn wind. How many are there? Under the pressure of harsh environment, they also want to bloom their own fragrance. This is why Tao Yuanming loves chrysanthemums! Love her flowers and love her character more. I suddenly thought of myself. The learning pressure is greater than the pressure brought by the growing environment that chrysanthemums bear Marlboro Lights. But I don't have the perseverance qualities of wild chrysanthemum. She defeated the cold with tenacious perseverance, which was precious and even more respectable. My heart was touched, and in the face of her, I felt ashamed; in the face of her, all I could do was to move silently. That time, I was touched by the tiny she. Later, I was relieved, but I was never so impressed.
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Newport Cigarettes
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds

Impresa di Installazione Impianti, Sistemi e Tecnologie per la Casa

LE NOSTRE SEDI:
Roma, Via Isole Figi 6, CAP 00121 Ostia Lido

Cagliari, Via E. Orlando, 15, Cap. 09127

Partita IVA 04494161005
Reg. Imprese TRIB. ROMA n.3444/93
CCIAA ROMA n. 771935