Welcome, Guest

Quick Wear to Save German Orthopaedics
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Quick Wear to Save German Orthopaedics

Quick Wear to Save German Orthopaedics 1 year, 8 months ago #397360

• Awas1960
  • Fresh Boarder
In the hospital, three things must be done every day, eating, sleeping and flirting with Li Tingwen. Lin stretched his limbs comfortably out of the window late at night, and his slender body looked a little pitiful in the wide hospital gown. Turning his head, he saw Li Tingwen looking at his figure in a daze and smiling, beautiful as a picture. Arvin, are you going to watch me change? Lin Yeshen took a deep look at the favorable impression of 98, which went very smoothly. He took advantage of today's discharge and took it all in one go. Today, Li Tingwen seems to have made up his mind about something. It's rare that he didn't blush and flinch, but he wriggled his lips nervously. Feifei Feifei Fei.. I like Lin Yeshen blinked mischievously and pretended to be cute and frowned and said, "Arvin, your voice is so low that I can't hear you." System: "Ow, old man pretends to be cute, disgusting." "Get out of here," snorted Lin Yeshen. "What do you care about me?" Li Tingwen's face was darker, and he lowered his head and took several deep breaths before he firmly raised his head. Fei Fei, we. Words choked in his mouth, because he looked up and saw Lin Yeshen's brilliant face very close to him, two people nose tip to nose tip, even each other's face fine fluff can be seen clearly, Lin Yeshen's face is really good-looking, smooth and delicate can not see a trace of pores,ibc spill pallet, faintly smiling eyes, curved into a good-looking crescent moon, pink and white lip color confusing people, people want to lean forward a little.. A little will do. Li Tingwen realized what he was thinking, his forehead began to appear fine beads of sweat, his hands and feet were stiff and did not know where to put them, but his eyes were still looking straight at Lin Yesheng, reluctant to leave. Then he felt a gentle touch of warmth on his lips. In a twinkling of an eye, the fragrance of flowers and honey overflows my heart. I like you. Let's be together. This sentence almost did not hesitate to blurt out. Lin Ye looked at him with a deep smile,plastic pallet bins, and his eyebrows were full of tenderness. Thin lips lightly open: "good ah." "Vomit, vomit, kiss, if you don't say it, I will kill him!"! It's a ***ing success! Lin Yeshen's heart and system scatter flowers and cheer, the dawn of victory is in front of him, in front of him! As long as you get Li Tingyi's blessing, you don't have to be sincere, even if it's a verbal sentence, the world is finished! Suddenly there was a sharp cracking sound, and then there was a heavy crash, and the door of the ward was smashed against the wall, making a strong noise. Lin Ye Shen and Li Tingwen both looked at the door in some fright. Li Tingyi stood in the doorway, the expression on his face was tight, the anger in his eyes was hard to see, he was wearing a blue and white hospital gown, plastic pallet manufacturer ,ibc spill containment pallet, his forehead was wrapped tightly in white cloth, his left hand was still inserted with a needle and thread, but at this time the liquid medicine that should have been hanging fell to pieces, and the liquid medicine spread along the floor. Li Tingwen looked at him in amazement and hurriedly stepped forward: "Ah Yi, what's wrong with you?" Li Tingyi squinted and waved his hand to stop Li Tingwen from coming forward. He looked at Lin Yesheng and said in a heavy voice, "Are you together?" His voice at this time is cold and calm, unusually makes people feel like the calm before the storm, but Lin night is busy with the task he is about to complete, ignoring this point. Instead, some eager to come forward and hold Li Tingwen's hand. Yes, we like each other and have decided to be together. Ah Yi, you and Ah Wen grew up together. I believe you will bless us. Lin Yeshen used a little bit of provocation, even if it is angry words, as long as Li listens to say similar blessings, he will succeed. But unexpectedly, Li did not say anything, but took a deep look at him, which made people's hair stand on end. After a while, he pulled the corners of his mouth slowly. OK After saying this word, Li Tingyi tore off the needle on the back of his hand and strode out of sight without looking back. Elder Brother! Don't go! You come back! Say something! All right, what does he mean! Chapter 19: Planning "Hey." System "Hey." System "Hey.." Tong, what are you doing? Why don't you take care of your darling? Lin turned over late at night and looked up at the circle of light above his head in wonder.
System: "You have the nerve to ask?"? Throw it to me after flirting. Are you human? Lin felt his nose deep in the night and lay down again. Hey, just talk about love, send text messages and so on, you can, come on! Lin stretched out his hand deep in the night and compared a lovely caution to his head. The system was trembling with his anger, and he had never seen such a cheating host. Since he confirmed the relationship with Li Tingwen, he started the online love mode. He stayed at home all day and said he wanted to recuperate. When Li Tingwen recognized the reality, the task came naturally. But why does he want to fall in love instead of him! In the heart of the system, he wiped his tears with grief and indignation, and kept listening to Li Wen's messages on his hands. On the other side, Li Tingwen received the message of the reply, the smile on his lips had not stopped, and the quiet voice in his ear woke him up. Li Tingyi stood beside him, his eyebrows and eyes were cold, his forehead was covered with white gauze that had not yet been removed, his face was expressionless and imposing, and he did not know how long he had been standing, but at his feet was a broken glass cup with a trace of heat. The smile on Li Tingwen's lips became a little bitter, which is the case these days, and from time to time there would be a broken cup or something else. If you can't see Ah Yi's dissatisfaction with him, I'm afraid his brother will do it in vain. Yi, you're just well, the cup.. I'll clean it. Li Tingwen hid his cell phone in his pocket and smiled helplessly. For the younger brother who grew up together, his subconscious is still tolerant, even though he does not like himself and Feifei together, but he still wants to work hard. Perhaps as Feifei said, love always has to go through some hardships to appear tough. The other side Lin Yeshen: All, so boring, come to play games! System: No time, no time, get out again! The sweetest is love,collapsible pallet box, the most bitter is love. Lin Yeshen's head is full of questions: What are you doing! System: I want to collect a little more love quotes, so when I can't pick up the words, I will throw a quote in the past! ……。 binpallet.com
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.38 seconds

Impresa di Installazione Impianti, Sistemi e Tecnologie per la Casa

LE NOSTRE SEDI:
Roma, Via Isole Figi 6, CAP 00121 Ostia Lido

Cagliari, Via E. Orlando, 15, Cap. 09127

Partita IVA 04494161005
Reg. Imprese TRIB. ROMA n.3444/93
CCIAA ROMA n. 771935

Il nostro numero verde è: 800 896 931
Il nostro telefono a Roma è: +39 06 5698910
Il nostro telefono a Cagliari è: +39 070 4511501