Welcome, Guest

Don't marry the president.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Don't marry the president.

Don't marry the president. 1 year, 8 months ago #397361

• October
  • Junior Boarder
Grandma wiped the tears from her eyes. She was very grateful to the young couple for letting her recall that year, letting her feel that year again, and making her feel alive again. "You see, I've been out for a long time. I should go back. Goodbye." Grandma, where do you live? My brother Ran and I sent you back. "Silk Rain grabbed Grandma's arm and leaned on her arms, not letting go." "Yes, yes, Grandma, we'll send you back, and we'll often go to see you in the future," Mo ran asked nervously, holding the ring tightly in one hand and Grandma's hand in the other. "Hehe.." No, young people, there is a world of young people, you may all be very busy, I'm leaving, goodbye. "Grandma looked at them, smiled easily, carried the basket, and slowly disappeared into the alley between the buildings. Silk rain and Mo ran silently came forward to follow a few steps, hand in hand, watching Grandma move forward, Grandma's back, was so weak and slender, her back was so trembling. ------ Baby, forgive me! Ok Mo ran lowered his head and gazed deeply at the silk rain, pushed aside her palm, and took out the crystal clear ring. Only then did they discover that the original ring could be combined into one, and that putting the female ring into the heart shape of the male ring was a complete heart. Mo ran and silk rain looked at each other and smiled! Chapter 29: The Ring of Fate Separate rings, wear for each other, two rings like spirituality,Cold Drawn Seamless Tubes, not too big or too small, just fit into the fingers of two people, two fingers together, in the sunlight, shining with dazzling light. The two men were still gazing reluctantly, not noticing that in the alley of a building, there was a figure staring at them with hatred, his eyes were like machine guns, and he was going to shoot the silk rain to death. Suddenly, the vibration of the mobile phone added too much volume to startle the silk rain, hurriedly picked it up,side impact door beams, Tong Tong's loud voice kept shouting, blaming her why she hadn't arrived yet, did she hang up on the way! "I'm leaving!" Silk Rain shook off Mo Ran's hand, approached the roadside, and raised his hand to say hello to Taxi. Where are you going? Are you still angry? Mo ran angrily pulled her back, imprisoned her in his arms again, and stared angrily at the rain. "Yes, yes, you think it's so easy to forgive you, if I hold a man, you don't care, hum" silk rain just think of that tightly hugged two people, that does not live up to expectations of the heart began to get angry again, she is not happy, not happy! "How dare you!"! Rose Rain, let another man try to hold you! Mo ran suddenly grabbed the wrist of the silk rain, and the furious lion roared, pressing down on the silk rain, scaring the silk rain back several steps, if not for his strangling hand, I'm afraid he would have fallen. Just want to scold back, side impact beams ,Precision Welded pipes, who knows damn Mo ran one hand holding her slender waist, one hand holding the back of her head, lips like an arrow, shot down, did not respond, Mo ran the tip of the tongue like an arrow, into the red lips of the silk rain, sweeping around, rude, hard stirring in her mouth, squeezing the tongue of the silk rain, as if to vent all the anger just now. As if to punish the consequences of Siyu's nonsense just now. After a while, the silk rain was so soft that she fell into Mo ran's arms, feeling the heat from Mo ran's body, the hard abdomen against the silk rain, which made her feel ashamed, and suddenly a gentle breeze blew through, which made the two people who forgot their feelings wake up a lot, and the silk rain pushed Mo ran away from her lips tightly, gasping for breath, and the bright red of her cheeks made her very beautiful. Mo ran stared blankly at the silk rain at this time, looked around, held her in his arms, and walked across the road. "Let go of me, let go of me, I want to hold you and hold someone else." The passers-by watched one after another, which made the silk rain want to find a hole in the ground and beat Mo Ran's shoulder desperately, with a lot of saliva on his lips! "Don't let go, you are mine," Mo ran's chest rose and fell, inhaling deeply to adjust his fluctuating breathing, and his strong possessive desire made him angry because of what he had just said.
"They still have something to do," the silk rain saw Mo ran's face cold as ice, angry as fire, a pain in the heart, slightly timid, had to cowardly in his ear. "What is it?" Mo ran saw silk rain lying on his shoulder, people are also good a lot, a little calm mood, still asked coldly, from the age of ten, he told himself that silk rain only belongs to him, has nothing to do with any man, he does not allow any man to touch his silk rain. Chapter 30: Ran loves to be jealous. "Tong Tong asked me to go to her house to play," the thin voice of grievance sounded in Mo Ran's ear. "I'll send you later," Mo ran held the small buttocks of the silk rain, lifted his arm strength, lest the silk rain fall down, walked into the Mo's building as if no one was watching, and under the stunned gaze of the four front desk ladies, stepped into the special elevator opened for him like a whirlwind. "Ah!"! Go up again! Do not go, I want to go to Tong Tong home "silk rain thought a moment ago also told others is cousin lie, if this is held up?? Besides, I don't know if the woman has gone, she can't imagine. 'What's The matter? You don't even want to go into your husband's office? I'll let you stay with me every day. No, she just told you at the front desk that I was your cousin! Then you put me down and I'll go by myself. With a "ding" as he spoke, the elevator door opened, and Mo Ran's leather shoes made a beautiful sound in the corridor, and before he entered the door, someone came out with a big smile. "Mo Zong, you're back." Seeing Mo Ran still holding one in his arms, he could not help but freeze in place, his mouth wide open, his eyes almost falling out, and he stared at the silk rain with some surprise. "En" Feeling that the person in his arms was so ashamed that he buried his head in his neck, Mo ran a faint answer, without looking at her,side impact door beams, and went straight to his office, poor silk rain, she could feel how many sharp eyes she had received on her back. "Peng." cbiesautomotive.com
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.38 seconds

Impresa di Installazione Impianti, Sistemi e Tecnologie per la Casa

LE NOSTRE SEDI:
Roma, Via Isole Figi 6, CAP 00121 Ostia Lido

Cagliari, Via E. Orlando, 15, Cap. 09127

Partita IVA 04494161005
Reg. Imprese TRIB. ROMA n.3444/93
CCIAA ROMA n. 771935

Il nostro numero verde è: 800 896 931
Il nostro telefono a Roma è: +39 06 5698910
Il nostro telefono a Cagliari è: +39 070 4511501