Welcome, Guest

Heaven
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Heaven

Heaven 1 year, 8 months ago #397366

• October
  • Junior Boarder
"No, no, no, Master, don't get me wrong." Seeing that the master was moody, Hu Mei-niang was a little frightened and said, "The master is the best for Meier. Of course, Meier remembers it in her heart and dares not forget it. It's just that Meier's fascination is not yet complete. It's hard to bear the master's yuanyang. Please be more considerate of Meier." After a pause, Hu Mei-niang bit her red lips and said, half aggrieved, "If.." If Shifu really wants Meier, Meier will serve Shifu. With that, he gently untied his shirt and looked plaintive. I really felt pity for him. Forget it. Xue Yiren waved his hand and motioned to put on his clothes. He frowned and said, "It's enough for Meier to have this intention. As a teacher, I also know that your skill is about to break through. If you agree with me now, it will inevitably damage your skill." Thank you, Master! Thank you, Master! With a grateful look on her face, Hu Mei-niang put on a smile and said, "I knew Master was the best for Meier." The words fell, and the plump and delicate body rubbed against each other. Come on, Meier, you're seducing me like this. I'm really going to execute you on the spot. Xue Yiren gently pushed away the beauty in his arms, and his mind gradually calmed down. He couldn't help thinking to himself, "This hoof has made a lot of progress. Fortunately, Lao Tzu's Huo Yun Xin Fa has achieved great success. Otherwise, I'm afraid it will be difficult to control her in the future.". It's better to wait. I'm not in a hurry now. When her work is completed, she will be in harmony with me. By then. Hey,stainless steel needle valve, hey, hey! "Hu Mei-niang didn't know what her master was thinking. She got up and adjusted her clothes." Master, "she said with a straight face," Meier has something to report this time. "What is it?"? You say "The court has changed again." Since Chongzhen was seriously ill, although the prince did not ascend, he gradually grasped the power. Now he is secretly eradicating dissidents and cultivating confidants. Even the Taifu Hengshan is under house arrest. Now everyone in the capital feels insecure, and the situation is even more chaotic.. Seeing Xue Yiren nodding, Hu Meiniang continued, "The three princesses of the Ming Dynasty have quietly left the palace. Despite all the troubles, they are all right. But the prince has already let Wen Bin,brass tube fitting, the first master eunuch in the palace, leave the palace in order to get rid of the roots. And Zhu Kangjing, the King of Song, has also secretly mobilized the killer of the Shadow Killing Gate. It seems that they must kill the three princesses.." If the three princesses die, the prince will be justified to ascend the throne and control the power. Master, don't you think we should do something? Without answering, Xue Yiren asked, "Where is the third princess now?" "According to the news, the last time they appeared in the Xiling area of Henan Province, the direction of their escape was still to Luoyang, and now they should have entered Ruzhou." When Hu Mei-niang had finished speaking briefly, she turned and asked, "Master, how shall we arrange it?" After pondering for a moment, Xue Yiren said with a smile in his eyes, "The worshipers of Longwei, the masters of the Dark Sword Pavilion, and the national teachers of Daming, these people are not fuel-efficient lamps!"! Princess Daming is not so easy to deal with, pipe fittings manufacturer ,38 needle valve, since the people of the shadow killing door are out, presumably those people will not stand idly by, why should we go to join in the fun. Now the world and Jianghu are so chaotic, just let them fight with each other, when their strength is weakened, we are doing the benefit of the fisherman. En, I will report this matter to the young master first and see how the young master can make the best arrangement. Hu Mei-niang still had doubts: "Master, if they really succeed, won't the Ming Dynasty fall into the hands of others?"? Then wouldn't we have lost the first chance? Xue Yiren looked far ahead and said with a cold smile, "The first chance is never in their hands, nor in ours, but in the hands of another force. Even if they win the country, what can they do? They have no room to resist in the face of powerful forces.". Heaven and earth are big, and there are some things that you and I can't understand. In short, we do what we should do, and the young masters will deal with the outside things naturally. Although do not quite understand, but Hu Mei Niang knows not to should ask more, do not ask again, changed a topic then: "Mei …" "Meier has one more thing to tell me." "Oh, go ahead." "Li Yuefan appeared." "Li Yuefan?!" Stunned, Xue Yiren's eyes became dignified. "You mean Li Yuefan, a knife maniac?" "Yes.".
"Nodding her head, Hu Mei-niang went on to say," Yesterday I followed Li Yuefan all the way to Hongtong Town. I didn't expect that the people of the Tianxie Sect would also appear there. Later, there was a conflict between the two of them. Even Qin Yu, the'evil son ', was abolished.. " At that moment, Hu Mei-niang simply told her about yesterday's birth, and when she heard the news, Xue Yiren's face became more and more ugly. In fact, that knife crazy kung fu is not very good, but also can not help me, compared to the master and the young master. Teacher, master.. Aware that the atmosphere was not right, Hu Mei-niang felt uneasy for a while. Unbridled! Xue Yiren shouted angrily, pointing to the other side: "Young Lord let us secretly pay attention to the situation of Li Yuefan, warned us not to act rashly, you …" How dare you do it knowingly, you bastard! You don't want to live, do you? "Meier is wrong!"! Meier was wrong. When Hu Mei-niang saw that the master was really angry, she was so frightened that she quickly knelt down and said, "Master, forgive me!"! Master, forgive me! Li Yuefan is always against the young master, and now he has broken the foundation of the young master in the Castle Peak Mountains. Meier is also aggrieved by the young master, so she will break the ban on impulse. Please forgive me! "You.." Xue Yiren wanted to say something else, but his mind changed and his tone softened: "Alas!"! Forget it. Since you are safe and sound, I will treat you as a teacher. I hope you can make up for your mistakes in the future. Thank you, master! Thank you, master! Meier will repay her master with all her heart. As if granted amnesty, Hu Mei-niang kowtowed repeatedly. Although I don't know the depth of Li Yuefan yet, the rumors about him today are not something a little girl like you can deal with. Then the heart is not convinced, Hu Mei-niang still put on a face to be taught. As soon as the voice changed, Xue Yiren reminded him again, "All right, Li Yuefan's affairs will be handled by the young masters themselves. You just need to spy on him.". I don't want you to make the same mistake twice, okay? "Meier understands." Hu Mei-niang got up and breathed a sigh of relief. Knowing that the master would not pursue the matter any more, she let go and asked, "Master, what is the young master going to do with Li Yuefan?" "The young master intends to do it himself, and by the way,ball valve manufacturer, establish his prestige in front of everyone, so that the next plan can be carried out smoothly." "If the young master makes a move, then Li Yuefan must be doomed." 。 chinaroke.com
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds

Impresa di Installazione Impianti, Sistemi e Tecnologie per la Casa

LE NOSTRE SEDI:
Roma, Via Isole Figi 6, CAP 00121 Ostia Lido

Cagliari, Via E. Orlando, 15, Cap. 09127

Partita IVA 04494161005
Reg. Imprese TRIB. ROMA n.3444/93
CCIAA ROMA n. 771935

Il nostro numero verde è: 800 896 931
Il nostro telefono a Roma è: +39 06 5698910
Il nostro telefono a Cagliari è: +39 070 4511501