Welcome, Guest

l] .Y. - Terry and Kim Pegula have no i
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: l] .Y. - Terry and Kim Pegula have no i

l] .Y. - Terry and Kim Pegula have no i 6 years, 5 months ago #470

• lebaobei123
  • Platinum Boarder
RIO DE JANEIRO - Brazilian Jose Aldo beat American Chad Mendes by unanimous decision to successfully defend his featherweight title in UFC 179 at Maracanazinho arena early Sunday.With the victory, Aldo remained the only champion the division has known and extended his winning streak to 15, one short of Anderson Silvas record of 16 straight victories from 2006 to 2012.The highly anticipated mixed martial arts fight was a rematch of their encounter in Rio de Janeiro in 2012. Aldo knocked out Mendes with a powerful knee strike to his face with a second left in the first round of that match.Mendes extended the fight to the fifth round this time but still couldnt come up with the victory. All three judges scored it 49-46.I deserved to win, Aldo said. He hit me a few times but I hit him a lot more. It was a great a fight and Im sure everyone enjoyed it.It was the seventh straight successful title defence for the 28-year-old Aldo (25-1), who is unbeaten since 2005. He was under extra pressure as the only Brazilian to hold a belt among all UFC weight divisions. It could have been the first time in eight years that Brazil was without a champion.The 29-year-old Mendes (16-2) had been dominant since his lone career defeat two years ago in Rio, winning four of his next five fights by knockout.He was aggressive from the start this time, connecting early with kicks and punches and opening a wound on Aldos nose. But the Brazilian recovered fast and finished strong in the first round, twice knocking Mendes down with powerful strikes.He rang my bell for sure, Mendes said. I was just going so hard I didnt know what was going on. I was just trying to push myself and obviously just outstrike him and mix things up well.Both fighters took fewer chances in the second round. Aldo made a strong charge near the end of the round but couldnt finalize his opponent.Mendes tried to take the initiative more often in the final two rounds but did not have enough to turn things his way. Aldo finished with a heavily swollen left eye.In the co-main, American Phil Davis (13-2), a former NCAA wrestling national champion, beat Brazilian Glover Teixeira (22-4) by unanimous decision to earn his first shot at challenging light heavyweight champion Jon Jones. Teixeira lost to Jones in his previous fight.In other main card fights, Beneil Dariush of Iran beat Brazilian Diego Ferreira in a unanimous decision in the lightweight division, and Darren Elkins of the United States edged Brazilian Lucas Martins with a split decision in the featherweight division.Brazilian Fabio Maldonado got past Hans Stringer of the Netherlands with a technical knockout in the second round in a light heavyweight matchup, celebrating by hugging Silva atop the octagon.In a preliminary fight, American welterweight Neil Magny beat Brazilian William Patolino by technical knockout in the third round to win for the fifth time in a row this year and tie Roger Huertas modern-era record for most UFC victories in a single calendar year. Taj Gibson Jersey . Former San Francisco Giants slugger Barry Bonds made his longshot request of the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in San Francisco. A three-judge panel of the 9th Circuit upheld Bonds conviction in September. Justin Patton Jersey . The team sent out a press release on Friday stating Poile was resting and recovering and that he will remain in hospital for further observation. The Predators were preparing for the game against the Wild when Poile was hit by a puck that flew off the ice at him where he was standing in a tunnel behind the bench. www.basketballtimberwolvesshop.com/. -- The court fight over NFL concussions should heat up soon as a judge in Philadelphia weighs the fairness of the proposed $765 million settlement. Karl-Anthony Towns Jersey .L. - Defending womens champion Alberta improved to 3-0 at the Canadian junior curling championships with a 10-3 win over Ontario in Sundays afternoon draw. Andrew Wiggins Jersey .Y. - Terry and Kim Pegula have no immediate plans to tinker with their new NFL team.MUNICH, Germany -- Three-time Olympic champion Maria Hoefl-Riesch of Germany is retiring from Alpine skiing. The 29-year-old German, the 2011 overall World Cup champion, says she has decided "to end my career now." Hoefl-Riesch won gold in the super-combined at last months Sochi Olympiics and also won gold in the super-combined and slalom at the 2010 Vancouver Games.dddddddddddd She was also a two-time world champion. Hoelf-Riesch fell in the seasons last downhill last week in Linzerheide, Switzerland, but still won the World Cup discipline title in the event. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.29 seconds

Impresa di Installazione Impianti, Sistemi e Tecnologie per la Casa

LE NOSTRE SEDI:
Roma, Via Isole Figi 6, CAP 00121 Ostia Lido

Cagliari, Via E. Orlando, 15, Cap. 09127

Partita IVA 04494161005
Reg. Imprese TRIB. ROMA n.3444/93
CCIAA ROMA n. 771935

Il nostro numero verde è: 800 896 931
Il nostro telefono a Roma è: +39 06 5698910
Il nostro telefono a Cagliari è: +39 070 4511501