Welcome, Guest

Barner was drafted by Carolina
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Barner was drafted by Carolina

Barner was drafted by Carolina 5 years, 7 months ago #18532

• zhangzk
  • Expert Boarder
New Vikings quarterback Kirk Cousins knows he needs to be working right now.

But he’s also been around long enough to know this is the last chance he’s going to have for months to get any downtime.

Via Ben Goessling of the Minneapolis Star Tribune Womens Eric Berry Jersey , Cousins acknowledged the challenge of walking into a new team full of new receivers, with a new coordinator and a new playbook.

鈥淚t鈥檚 a bit like drinking through a firehose right now,鈥?Cousins said. 鈥淚 need to use the five or six weeks of the summer to go back. All the stuff I didn鈥檛 catch, go back through and see that I had starred this, I had check-marked this as something to go back to when we had time Womens Joe Mixon Jersey , rather than take time when we were so busy. I鈥檒l make a list, probably get on the phone with coach [John] DeFilippo or give coach [Kevin] Stefanski an email and just go through it all to get each question answered over the summer.鈥?/p>

But after six years in the league, he’s also well aware of what happens when he does get back to work in late July.

鈥淚t鈥檚 a balance for me, and I鈥檝e had to learn this after playing the last few years,鈥?Cousins said. 鈥淟ast year we got to like Week Two Kirk Cousins Jersey Big , and because of how much I was grinding all camp and even in the summer, I felt like we were in Week 12. I couldn鈥檛 believe that we were only in Week Two because I had treated July and August like it was game day. You have to pace yourself a little bit.

“Because I feel a little behind the eight ball and am learning the offense, I do need to be in it every day, but there also needs to be a healthy balance of getting away, catching your breath Youth C.J. Mosley Jersey , and getting a change of scenery, knowing that when we come back at the end of July we still have six more weeks before Week One. I鈥檒l definitely get away, relax, and also just stay in it every day for a few minutes so I don鈥檛 lose what I鈥檝e gained.鈥?/p>

Pacing himself will be vital, because with the money the Vikings spent on him Womens James Conner Jersey , they’re planning on keeping him busy well past the end of the regular season.

The Carolina Panthers have signed free-agent running back Kenjon Barner from the Philadelphia Eagles to a one-year contract.

Financial terms were not available Friday.

Barner is expected to compete as a third-down back and returner. A day earlier, the Panthers placed third-down back Fozzy Whittaker on injured reserve with a knee injury.

The 29-year-old Barner was drafted by Carolina in the sixth round in 2013 draft. He spent one season with the Panthers before being traded to Philadelphia in 2014.

Barner played in 13 games with one start last season with the Super Bowl champions. He ran for 57 yards on 16 attempts with one touchdown.

Carolina also signed third-round draft choice safety Rashaan Gaulden and seventh-round draft choice linebacker Andre Smith.

Authentic Womens Marcus Davenport Jersey
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds

Impresa di Installazione Impianti, Sistemi e Tecnologie per la Casa

LE NOSTRE SEDI:
Roma, Via Isole Figi 6, CAP 00121 Ostia Lido

Cagliari, Via E. Orlando, 15, Cap. 09127

Partita IVA 04494161005
Reg. Imprese TRIB. ROMA n.3444/93
CCIAA ROMA n. 771935

Il nostro numero verde è: 800 896 931
Il nostro telefono a Roma è: +39 06 5698910